Printers are an essential equipment in every office. They are purchased depending on their functionality, dimensions, and usability. Based on the printing speed and efficiency , there are various HP printers to choose from. Buying a printer is just the start of it, there are various steps that need to be followed before you start printing. Depending on your requirements, the following are the printer series offered by HP. Note that each printer caters specifically to one’s needs. However, there are printers that are multi functional as well. 123.hp.com all-in-one printers offer print, copy, scan, and fax functions in one device. For larger officers, there is HP enterprise that can put forth heavy duty performances. Follow the below provided guide to start unpacking and setting up your printer.
123 HP Printer Services
Unpack your new printer and its accessories from the shipment box with our simple guides.
Easily set up your printer with a Windows or Mac computers by following the tips on our website.
The driver is an essential part of the printer. Install the latest driver and get full printer functionality.
Download our user manual on our website and use the steps in our manual to install the driver.
Print a document with best quality using the HP printer. Use the procedures on our website to print your document.
If you have any issue with your printer, just have a glimpse on our website and resolve your issue easily.
123.hp.com – Printer Models
Officejet printers are purposefully introduced for home or home office printing, scanning and copying needs. It is an affordable printer that can be connected wirelessly for you to print from anywhere you stay.
Envy is a small format multi-functional printer that contains print, scan, copy as the major functions and some includes fax as well. ePrint and AirPrint are the best mobile printing solutions provided by this printer.
Deskjet are the smart printers that beautifully suits your office space. These are wireless capable and lets you print from anywhere. Small businesses can make fruitful results by having this printer in their office.
Laserjet is one of the successful large format printers introduced by HP. It is perfectly suitable to fulfill your office needs that involves more productivity. Few printers are costly and a few are low price that depends on the user requriement.
Scanjet is a flatbed scanner dedicated only for scanning photos and documents with good quality. The scanner scans the provided item within a jiffy. It contains duplex scanning and an Automatic Document Feeder up to 50 pages.
Photosmart printers are exclusively designed for printing quality photos from your home. It is also an e-All-in-one printer that lets you print,scan, copy and fax sometimes. Like other 123.hp.com printers, it is also an energy-saving one.
123.hp.com Team Supports
Mac OS Setup
Wireless Protection Setup
Google Cloud Print Setup
Mobile Printing Setup
Print, Copy Setup
How to do 123 HP Printer Unboxing Setup?
Unboxing is done by opening the package and removing all the contents of it. Remove the printer and place it on a hard surface. Proceed to connect the power cord to the printer and the other end to the power socket on the wall. Identify the cartridge and the toner and proceed to install them by the following the instructions from the guide book provided.
HP Printer Setup
Your one click guide to follow after purchasing your printer and setting it up from scratch. Includes identifying tools that come with the box, unboxing and putting the printer together.
HP Printer Installation
Installing your printer includes driver installation steps. Use the Online and offline assistance on our support website and from the disc respectively to download and install the driver and configure your computer accordingly.
HP Printer Troubleshoot
Troubleshooting is the process of clearing up issues that arise due to careless mistakes, and minor corrections that have been failed to be performed. Follow our guide to clear up common mistakes and FAQ issues.
123 HP Setup
How to print using HP AirPrint?
HP AirPrint is the application used for the process of printing wirelessly from your iOS device. Make sure your printer has wireless provision and connect the printer to a wireless network and your mobile device to the same local area network. All you have to do is , connect your iOS device to the printer and start printing with the AirPrint application.
How to print using HP ePrint?
HP Eprint is an internet-based service that allows you to print from anywhere in the world as long as you and your printer are connected to the internet. Turn on the printer’s web services and obtain its email address. Send an email to this email address and have it printed using hp eprint setup.
How to print using HP CloudPrint?
HP Cloud print is a cloud-based printing service offered by 123.hp.com/setup. You are required to create a one-time account. You will be provided with an email address. Using this, you can connect your cloud services with your printer. Select a file from the cloud and Click on print to start printing.
123HP Printer Windows Setup
Connect your printer to your Windows computer by following the below mentioned steps. This process starts with the installation of your specific printer’s driver , corresponding to your operating system.
- Download the driver that is specific to your printer from the website by clicking on the provided link.
- The Driver should be chosen for your specific operating system and printer model.
- The Driver is also available on the disc shipped with the box package.
- Choose between USB and wireless as per your requirement and printer availability.
- Installation can be done with 123.hp.com scan doctor or choose manual installation as required.
- Print options can be customized in the preferences option as per need.
123HP Printer Macintosh Setup
Connecting your printer to your Mac is an easy process and requires you to follow the below mentioned steps. Setting up involves configuring your printer to work with your Mac by installing a printer driver.
- Download the respective driver by choosing the appropriate operating system.
- Click Ok to allow the driver to install automatically with the default setting.
- Make sure to choose between USB and wireless as per your requirement.
- HP scan doctor can also be made use of to assist with the installation.
- Following the installation, print a sample to check the printer’s workability.
- You have a working printer now! For queries call our support line.
123HP Printer Mobile Printing Setup
Mobile printing is one step ahead of wireless printing. Any mobile device that is connected to the printer can be utilized to print. There are dedicated applications for Android and Apple to do the same.
- Identify your mobile operating system and log into your respective application store.
- Search for HP printer software and download the available application.
- Connect your mobile with the printer on a wireless platform.
- Allow the software to detect printer and likewise. Start printing using the mobile application interface.
HP Print Setup
Print setup revolves around customizing and setting up your printer to perform its core task of printing. This involves arranging the paper tray, changing the setting on the computer and much more.
HP Scan Setup
Scanning is where you digitize any document and share it online. Applicable only for printers equipped with a scanner, this can directly be done from the computer.
HP Copy Setup
Copying is a printer’s ability to duplicate documents. Customization options in copying are setting the number of pages to copy, selecting duplexing option choosing between colour and grey scale.
HP Fax Setup
With a telephone line requirement, Fax is where documents can be sent to another fax machine through the telephone line. Obtain your unique fax number and start printing.
How to do Hp Wireless Setup?
This is where you learn to connect your printer to a wireless network and start printing. Wireless saves the hassle of attaching wires from your computer to your printer. Printable from any device that is connected to the same local area network as your 123.hp.com printer, this is configurable as per your operating system. All it requires is a driver that is configured to the wireless setting.
How to do HP Printer WPS Setup?
WPS is the easiest way to connect your printer to your wireless router. Keep both your printer and wireless router turned on. Press and hold the WPS button on your router. Similarly, click and hold the wireless button on your printer. Wait for the printer to detect your wireless network. Repeat the process on the router, select your network from your printer’s screen to connect and start printing.
Before knowing how to procure the printer claim code of your HP printer, let’s see what is the purpose of keeping this claim code with you.
The printer claim code is a unique identification number required to use or enroll your 123.hp.com/setup printer to the HP Connected Service. Now, if you look at what HP Connected is, it’s a free service that lets you save, share, access and print documents from any web-service enabled device to your HP ePrint enabled printer.
A few web-services such as HP ePrint Cloud printing, HP Instant Ink Program and HP Printer Apps subscription printouts,etc have been provided for your information.
For knowing your printer claim code, it becomes necessary that you follow the steps below:
Step 1: Verify if your printer supports HP Connected Service.
- At the time of printer setup and driver installation you might be prompted for linking your printer online with HP Connected website. Hence we suggest you check if the service is already enabled on your printer.
- Then check if your region/country/location supports HP Connected. If supported, choose your respective region and look for an HP ePrint logo or icon on the printer’s control panel.
- You can check the existing HP Connected details under the Devices column. If your printer displays the list, follow the instructions to proceed further, else go ahead as specified in the next line.
- Access Web Services Setup, Network Setup or Wireless Settings to identify the Web Services menu if the printer’s control panel does not display the ePrint logo.
- Your computer should be connected to either a wired or wireless network with an active internet connection.
- For wired connection, check if the green light on the Ethernet port is stable and the orange activity light is blinking when the cable is connected.
- For wireless connection, the wireless icon or light should be turned on and the printer and computer are connected to the similar network.
Step 2: For the printer to communicate securely over the Internet when connected to the 123-HP Connected services, the Web Services should be turned on using Embedded Web Server (EWS).
- If your printer has a touchscreen or LCD display, tap the HP ePrint icon on the printer’s control panel.
- For printers without ePrint icon can use Web Services Setup, Network Setup or Wireless Settings to access the Web Services menu.
- Tap Turn on, Enable or Setup if prompted and follow the instructions to complete the process. If you receive a prompt to update the firmware, press OK.
- If the Web Services screen or connected status displays, then the service is already enabled. Now, click Print Info to acquire an information sheet and then proceed to the next step.
- For printers that comes with a normal display, employ EWS to activate Web Services.
- Ensure that the firmware is up to date, obtain a network configuration page to get the printer’s IP address for you to view the EWS web page.
- Once you mark the printer’s IP address on the test page, open an internet browser on your computer, enter the IP address in the address bar and hit Enter.
- Follow the instructions so that the browser opens the EWS information page showing that the printer and computer are on the same network.
- If the Web Services tab is shown on the EWS web page, then click Continue, Turn On or Enable, and go ahead with the instructions on the screen.
- If the tab is not found, then your printer does not HP ePrint.
Step 3: To procure the printer claim code, you need to wait for the printer to print Make the most of Your printer or Important Printer Setup Instructions page once the Web Services is turned on.
- From the information page, locate the printer claim code (98bkvti46fwgu) and then proceed to the next step.
- Login to HP Connected if you have an existing account or click Sign Up for a new account.
- Under the Printers tab, click the Add a Printer button.
- Enter the claim code obtained from the information page, click Add, and then click OK.
- Do not forget to verify your account after creating a new HP Connected account that comes to your email provided at the time of registering.
It is easy to cancel the print jobs with Google Cloud Print by viewing the print queue.
a) Verify the status of the print job:
Double-click the Chrome browser and login into your Google account and then go to the Google Cloud Print print jobs that displays the list of print jobs.
b) Cancel or discard the print job:
Login into your Google account using the Chrome browser and then go to Google Cloud Print print jobs. Choose the respective print job and then click the Cancel button.
It will not take even a minute to change the existing printer name to your preferred name.
- Login into your Google account using the Chrome browser. Go to Google Cloud Print Printers.
- From the list of available Cloud Print printers, choose the printer that you wish to rename and then click on the Rename button.
- Enter a new name for your printer and then click the Rename button again.
You have two methods of installing the printer driver on your computer over a Wireless Direct connection.
a) Printer driver installation using the CD that comes along with the printer:
- Choose the connection type as Wireless when prompted.
- If you have a printer with control panel, then tap the Wi-Fi Direct icon to show the Wi-Fi Direct name and password.
- Press the information button to print a report that contains the Wi-Fi Direct name and password for printers without a control panel.
- If your printer does not have the information button, then press and hold the Resume button for at least 2 seconds to print the report for displaying the Wi-Fi Direct name and password.
- Choose Automatic to need a simple password to get connected to the printer or choose manual to generate a randomly generated secure password from the printer.
- Click the wireless icon and then select Direct-xx-HP(Your printer model name) from the available list of networks.
- Key in the Wireless Direct password if prompted and insert the CD into the computer’s drive.
- Wait for the installation to start, choose the Wireless connection option if prompted, and then select your printer name to accomplish the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, connect your computer back to the normal wireless network.
b) Driver installation from downloading the software from our website:
The steps for this procedure is similar to installing CD as above, whereas instead of inserting the CD into the computer drive, you will have to download the driver provided on the website that gets saved on to your computer’s Downloads folder. Complete the installation with the instructions visible on the computer screen. This ends the driver installation over a Wireless Direct network.
You may not find print option for Android version 4.0 till 4.4 devices. We recommend you download and install the HP ePrint mobile app from the Google Play Store or any other Android app provider that is supported by your region to print with Wireless Direct.
The two important things that you should notice before you print using AirPrint is
a) The printer should support the AirPrint feature.
b) Your iOS device and the printer should be connected to the same network.
- Click on the app that you wish to print from.
- To find the print app on your device, tap app’s share icon. Refer the app’s user guide if you cannot find the print app.
- Tap the icon or Print.
- Choose Select Printer and choose an AirPrint enabled printer.
- You can select the number of copies that you wish to print to.
- Touch Print that appears in the upper-right corner of the app.
ePrintHelp.com is howto/setup guide forum which operates independently for guiding users installing, troubleshooting and setting up HP ePrint enabled printers from 123.hp.com The brands, names, images, trademarks, products and services mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.