HP Envy 4500 Printer installation settings
HP Envy 4500 installation settings that allows you to perform the print, scan, and copy operations over a wireless or USB cable connection. This printer also offers mobile printing features like AirPrint and ePrint. To know how to set up this printer and perform the print, scan, and copy operation, scroll down this page.
How To Print?
Printing photos using HP Envy 4500 printer (Windows):
- First, fill the main paper tray with the photo paper.
- Make sure to align the photo paper correctly.
- Now, open the photo that you want to print on your Windows computer.
- Click Print or File > Print.
- On the Print Properties dialog box, set the print preferences as per your needs.
- Finally, click the OK button.
- Now, the selected photo file will be printed on the printer.
- Gather the printed photo paper from the output tray and check its quality while HP Envy 4500 installation settings.
- Initially, make sure that you have installed the HP Scan software on your Windows computer.
- Now, place the document you want to scan on the scanner glass of the printer.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant utility on your Windows computer.
- Click the Scan tab followed by Scan a Document or Photo.
- Select a task under the Scan Shortcuts section.
- Set other scan preferences as per your desire.
- Finally, click the Scan button.
- Now, your document will be scanned by the printer after the HP Envy 4500 installation settings.
- Place the original document you want to copy on the scanner glass.
- Now, go to the Copy settings menu by touching Copy, Copy Document, or Copy Photo menu followed by Settings.
- Set the copy preferences as required.
- Touch Start or Start Black, Start Color > OK.
- Now, the document will be copied by your printer.
- Open the product box.
- Take the printer and the components out of the box.
- Clear all the packing tapes from the printer.
- Connect the printer to an electrical outlet and turn it ON.
- Set the printer preferences by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now, open the paper tray and place a stack of plain A4 paper in the main paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Unpack the ink cartridges. Insert the cartridges into their slots.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, align the ink cartridges by printing the alignment page with the help of the on-screen instructions.
- Once the printer prints the alignment page, install the printer driver on your computer.
- You can use the setup CD or the downloaded driver file to install the printer driver.
- Make sure to select the connection type and other preferences correctly when prompted.
- Once the printer driver is installed, print a test page from your Windows computer after the HP Envy 4500 installation settings.
- Click the Driver Download button provided on this web page.
- Now, the HP Envy 4500 printer driver file available for your current OS type will be downloaded.
- Also, you can download the driver from the official HP site.
How To Scan?
Using the HP Scan software:
How To Copy?
Hp Envy 4500 Setup
Hp Envy 4500 Driver Download
Hp Envy 4500 Driver Install
- Insert the setup CD into your computer.
- Once the installer detects your OS type, the installation window will open.
- Perform the prompts displayed on the screen.
- Select the connection type and other preferences.
- Once the printer driver is installed, try to perform a test print after HP Envy 4500 installation settings.
- Download the HP Envy 4500 printer driver file from the HP printer’s official site.
- Now, open the printer driver file on your Mac computer.
- When prompted, choose the connection type.
- Complete the printer driver installation by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Finally, print a test page.
Hp Envy 4500 Wireless Setup
Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- First, make sure that your wireless router has a WPS button and then turn on the printer.
- Go to the printer’s Setup, Network, or Wireless settings menu.
- Select Wi-Fi Protected Setup > Push-button > Start.
- Now, within 2 minutes, hold down the WPS button on your router.
- Connect your computer to the same wireless network.
- Install the printer driver on your computer.
- Once your HP Envy 4500 printer driver is installed, try a test print.
Hp Envy 4500 Troubleshooting
Some quick solutions to resolve the HP Envy 4500 printer issues like printer offline, printer not printing, scan error, and paper jam are given below. To get remote assistance on the same or other printer issues, contact us.
- First, make sure that the HP Envy 4500 printer is turned ON.
- Check if your printer is set as the default printer on your computer.
- Make sure that you have selected the correct printer while setting the print preferences.
- If not, reconfigure the print settings and try to perform the print operation.
- If the Printer Offline issue persists, run the HP Print and Scan Doctor utility to check your printer’s connectivity status. And also, check HP Envy 4500 installation settings.
- If required, restart your printer.
- First, check if the main paper tray contains enough paper to perform the print operation.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges are installed properly.
- Unplug the power cable from your printer while it is turned ON.
- Disconnect the power cable from the electrical outlet.
- After 60 seconds, reconnect the power cable into the printer and to the electrical outlet.
- Turn on your printer and try to perform a test print.
- If the HP scan button is not working or if you are not able to perform the scan operation on your printer, then run the HP Print and Scan diagnostic tool on your computer.
- You can download this tool from the HP printer’s official site.
- Once the HP Print and Scan tool is downloaded and installed, open it on your Windows computer.
- Perform the prompts displayed on the screen to resolve the scan issue.
- Open the input tray of your printer.
- Remove the loose paper out of the printer.
- Check for the jammed paper.
- If found, remove it slowly from the printer.
- Once all the jammed paper are removed, power off your printer.
- After 30 seconds, turn on the printer.
- Open the main paper tray and fill the paper properly in the main tray. Then, try a test print.
- If the printer prints the document successfully, then the paper jam issue is resolved.
- If not, look for the jammed paper in other parts of the printer and remove it. Finally finish the HP Envy 4500 installation settings.