Hp Office Jet Pro 6230 Printer Settings
The HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 printer comes with a 225-sheet input tray, a 60-sheet output tray, an LED control panel and supports only the print function. It also supports Auto 2-sided printing and mobile printing. Continue reading to finish the Hp office jet pro 6230 installation settings.
HP OFFICE JET PRO 6230 PRINTER INSTALLATION SETTINGS
The installation settings of your HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 printer include the following process:
- Connecting to the power supply
- Loading paper
- Ink installation
- Before connecting the printer to an electrical outlet, remove all the protective tapes and cover from the printer.
- Once you have powered on the printer, configure the basic printer settings such as language, region, and date & time.
- Before installing the ink cartridges, load only the printer supported paper into the paper input tray.
- Once you have properly loaded the paper into the tray, start installing the ink cartridges.
- An alignment page will be printed automatically after the print cartridge alignment.
- Before printing any document on the HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 printer, verify whether you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Load a stack of legal plain paper into the paper input tray.
- Connect your Windows computer and the printer to the same wireless network.
- On your computer, open the document you wish to print.
- Click the File menu and select the Print option from the drop-down menu.
- Otherwise, open the Print dialog box by pressing the Ctrl + P shortcut keys.
- Select your printer’s name from the pull-down menu and click the Properties button.
- Select the print settings in the pop-up window and click the OK button.
- Click Print to start printing your document remotely from the computer to the printer.
- Turn on the printer if it is turned off before the Hp office jet pro 6230 installation settings.
- Load envelopes in the tray.
- Connect the printer to your Windows computer using a standard USB cable.
- Otherwise, connect them wirelessly.
- On your computer, open the document or image you wish to print on the envelope.
- Click the File tab and select the Print option from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your printer’s name from the pull-down menu and click the Properties button.
- In the Properties window, click the Main tab and choose Portrait or Landscape orientation as your layout.
- Choose the paper type and paper size for envelopes from the displayed menus.
- Once you have selected the paper settings for envelopes, click the OK button to return to the Print dialog box.
- Click on Print to start printing on your envelope.
- Before printing a document or web page from your iPhone, connect it to the local wireless network from the Hp office jet pro 6230 installation settings.
- Next, connect the printer to the same wireless network and load some plain paper into the paper input tray.
- On your iPhone, open the document or web page you wish to print.
- Tap the Share or Upload icon and choose the printer option.
- Select your printer’s name from the displayed list and set the necessary print settings.
- Once selected, tap the Print icon to start printing your document.
- Unpack the printer and take out the printer supplies.
- Remove all the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Connect your HP printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and press the Power button to turn it on.
- Next, load the paper input tray with plain paper and pull out the paper output tray extender.
- Make sure to adjust the loaded paper by sliding the paper width guides to touch the paper edges.
- Open the ink access door and wait until the print carriage moves to the center.
- Unpack the print cartridges and take out the protective tapes and orange caps from them.
- Install the ink cartridges one by one into the print carriage with the matching label.
- Ensure that you have properly loaded the ink cartridges into the printer before closing the ink access door.
- Once the printer aligns the print cartridges, an alignment page will be printed automatically.
- Finally, install the printer software on your computer and verify the print functionality by printing a test page remotely from the computer using the Hp office jet pro 6230 installation settings.
HOW TO PRINT?
HOW TO PRINT ENVELOPES?
HP OFFICE JET 6230 AIRPRINT
AirPrint is a unique printing feature in iOS devices that enables you to remotely print from any iOS devices without having to install a print software.
HP OFFICE JET 6230 SETUP
HP OFFICE JET 6230 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
You can download the printer driver by clicking the Driver Download button available on this page. Else, you can download it from HP’s official site. To do so, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Ensure that you have removed the previously installed HP printer drivers (if any) on your computer.
- Next, open the default browser and go to the official Epson site.
- Enter your printer’s model number in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Software, Drivers, and Firmware tab.
- Click on the Choose a different OS link and choose your OS.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, select your printer driver and click the Download button.
- Wait until the download completes.
- Once completed, navigate to the Downloads folder and launch the installer file to run the driver installation wizard.
HP OFFICE JET 6230 DRIVER INSTALLATION
- Before installing the printer driver, remove any USB cables connected to the printer while perform Hp office jet pro 6230 installation settings.
- Verify whether you have completed the basic printer settings.
- On your Windows computer, download the HP Easy Start software from the official HP site.
- Launch the HP Easy Start software by giving a double-click on the installer file.
- If you see the User Account Control dialog box pops-up, click the Yes button to allow the app to run and make changes to your computer.
- Next, connect the printer to the computer using a standard USB cable.
- Agree to the EULA by checking the I have read and agree to the End User License Agreement and HP Privacy Statement checkbox.
- Click Continue and wait until the software detects your printer.
- On the Printer found screen, click the Continue button if your printer has been detected.
- Otherwise, click the My Printer is not shown button and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Next, choose your software and driver and click Continue.
- Finish the rest of the steps with the help of the driver installation wizard’s on-screen instructions.
- Once you have completed the driver installation, verify the print functionality by printing a test page remotely from the computer.
HP OFFICE JET 6230 AUTO WIRELESS CONNECT
HP Auto Wireless Connect is a unique feature for setting up the printer automatically to the wireless network.
- Before you begin to set up the printer using Auto Wireless Connect, check for the compatibility.
- Also, determine the wireless network credentials.
- Install the printer driver on your Windows computer and choose the network type.
- If prompted, select the Yes, send my wireless settings to my printer option and start installing.
- Select the Auto Wireless Connect option and wait until the connection is executed automatically.
- Once connected, verify the connection by printing a network configuration sheet. if it is not ok check the Hp office jet pro 6230 installation settings.
HP OFFICE JET 6230 WIRELESS CONNECTION SETUP
Using the WPS Push Button method:
- Before starting, turn on the printer, Wi-Fi router, and computer.
- On your computer, download the printer software and install it.
- Make sure that it is compatible with both your printer model and computer OS.
- In the driver installation wizard, select the network type.
- Choose the Yes, send my wireless settings to my printer option and start installing.
- Ensure that your router supports the Push Button mode.
- On your printer, navigate to the control panel and select the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) option in the Wireless Setup Wizard section.
- Next, press the WPS Push button on your router within 2 minutes.
- Your printer will automatically detect and connect to the wireless network.
The Paper Jam error is common with all types of printers. Clearing the paper jam error is very simple if you follow the quick steps given on this page using the Hp office jet pro 6230 installation settings.
- First, you have to open the ink access door and check the paper path inside the printer.
- Lift the paper path cover’s handle and remove the cover.
- Search for any paper jams inside the printer and remove them without damaging the internal parts.
- Refix the paper path cover and restart the printer.
- Check if the problem has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, check for paper bits inside the printer and clean the rollers and wheels.
RESET NETWORK SETTINGS
- First, turn the printer on.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel.
- Keep pressing the Wireless and Cancel buttons together for 5 seconds.
- This will reset the network settings to the factory defaults from the Hp office jet pro 6230 installation settings.