HP Office Jet Pro 8610 Installation Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8610 is an inkjet printer type that comes with Mobile printing, manual fax send and receive and other features. To know how to print, scan, and copy on the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer, scroll down this page to get HP Office jet pro 8610 installation settings.
Hp Office Jet Pro 8610 Installation Process
- Power on your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
- Wait for the printer to complete the bootup.
- Now, select your desired language from the suggestion list.
- Tap the Continue button.
- Now, select your country/ region and date & time correctly.
- After configuring the basic settings, press the Done button.
- When prompted, load paper and install the ink cartridges.
- Open the HP Office jet pro 8610 installation settings driver on your computer.
- Accept the end-user license agreement of the HP printer manufacturer.
- Select the extra software, connection type, and other preferences as per your desire.
- For Mac: Make sure to enter your Mac’s password when prompted.
- Complete the driver installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, try a test print.
- First, load a photo paper in the main tray of your printer.
- On your Windows computer, open the picture that you want to print.
- Click the File menu followed by Print. Now, the Print Preferences dialog box will open up.
- Set the print preferences as per your desire.
- After setting the preferences, click OK > Print.
- Now, the selected Photo file will be printed on your printer.
- Place the original document that you want to copy on your printer’s scanner glass.
- Now, press the Copy Document, Copy Photo, or Copy option.
- Tap Settings.
- Set the copy preferences as per your desire.
- Finally, press the Start, Start Black, or Start Color option.
- Now, the placed document will be copied by your printer and now you finish your HP Office jet pro 8610 installation settings.
- First, turn on your printer and place the original document that you want to scan on the printer’s scanner glass.
- Next, open Apple Image Capture on your Mac computer.
- To do it, open Finder and click Go > Applications.
- Locate and double-click on Image Capture.
- Navigate to the Devices or Shared list.
- Select the HP Officejet 8610 printer from the list.
- Now, set the scan preferences as per your needs.
- Finally, click Scan.
- Now, your document will be scanned by the printer.
- First, you need to remove all the packing materials from your printer.
- After unpacking the printer completely, take duplexer out of its package and insert it into the printer.
- If required, install Tray 2 on your printer.
- Now, connect your printer into an electrical outlet and turn it ON.
- Set the basic printer settings by following the instructions displayed on the printer’s LCD screen.
- When prompted, load a stack of plain paper in the main tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by pressing the slot on the left side of the printer.
- Unpack the ink cartridges and insert them into their slots.
- Once your printer prints an alignment page, begin the software installation process on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Complete the driver installation and, finally, try a test print or use the HP Office jet pro 8610 installation settings.
- Click the Driver Download button provided on this screen.
- Now, the HP Officejet 8610 printer driver file available for your current OS type will be downloaded.
How To Print?
Printing Photos (Windows)
How To Copy?
How To Scan?
Scanning using Apple Image Capture
Hp Office Jet 8610 Setup
Setting up the HP Officejet 8610 printer for the first time:
Hp Office Jet 8610 Driver Download
Hp Office Jet 8610 Driver Installation
- Open the printer driver file on your computer.
- When prompted, click the Install button and select the connection type.
- For Mac: Enter your Mac computer’s password in the given field.
- Complete the HP printer driver installation process by following the on-screen instructions.
- After completing the driver installation process, try a test print.
Hp Office Jet 8610 Auto Wireless Connect
Auto Wireless Connect is a feature that allows you to connect your printer to a wireless network without entering the network’s SSID or password.
Before you start the Auto Wireless Connect setup, check the following:
- OS compatibility: Windows Vista, Windows 7/8, and macOS.
- Computer with a dynamic IP address
- Your computer should be connected to a wireless network over a 2.4 GHz connection.
Setting up your printer over an Auto Wireless Connect connection:
- First, enable the Auto Wireless Connect option on your printer.
- After enabling it, open the printer driver on your computer.
- On the Connection Options screen, select the Wireless option followed by Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer.
- Now, your printer will try to detect the wireless setting.
- Once the printer detects the settings, it will automatically connect to the network.
- The process will take a few minutes to complete.
- Once the printer has been connected to the network, a confirmation message will be displayed in the Installation window.
- Complete the further steps of the HP Office jet pro 8610 installation settings by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, try a test print.
Hp Office Jet 8610 Wireless Connection Setup
Setting up your HP Officejet 8610 printer over a wireless network via WPS
- First, place your computer and the printer with the wireless router’s range.
- Now, turn on your printer and the computer if they are turned OFF.
- Go to your printer’s Setup section.
- Select Setup, Network or Wireless > Wi-Fi Protected Setup > Push > Start.
- Now, press the WPS button of your/wireless router. Make sure to do it within 2 minutes.
- Once the printer has been connected to the wireless network successfully, the light stops flashing.
- If the light is flashing, then wait some more time for the printer to connect to the network.
- If your HP printer fails to connect to the network, re-perform the connectivity process from the beginning.
- Now, open the printer driver file on your computer and complete the software installation by following the on-screen instructions.
Resolving the paper jam issue
As soon as a paper is jammed inside your printer, an error code or message will be displayed on the printer’s LCD screen. Try the quick solution discussed below.
Solution 1: Restart your printer
- Turn off your printer and disconnect the power cable from it.
- Wait for 60 seconds. Now, reconnect the power cord into the printer.
- Turn on your printer and check if the same error message is displayed on the printer’s screen.
- If yes, perform the next solution of the HP Office jet pro 8610 installation settings.
Solution 2: Remove the jammed paper
- Look for the jammed paper in the printer’s rear tray, tray 1, tray 2, and the automatic document feeder.
- If you find any, remove it.
- Make sure not to tear the jammed paper while removing it.
Solution 3: Clean the paper feed roller
- If the paper jam error persists, then clean the paper feed roller present inside the cartridge access area, in the ADF, and in the duplexer.
- Clean the roller using a lint-free swab dipped in water.
- After cleaning the roller, check if the error message is resolved.
Solution 4: Reset your printer
If the error persists, then reset your printer. If the reset process doesn’t resolve the paper jam issue, then it means the printer needs to be serviced. Contact your dealer or manufacturer to service your printer.
- Check if you have configured the scan settings correctly.
- If not, reconfigure the scan settings and then check if the scan issue is resolved.
- Try restarting your printer.
- Run the HP Print and Scan diagnostic tool on your computer. Download the HP Print and Scan diagnostic tool from the HP printer’s official site. Run the tool and perform the prompts displayed on the screen to fix the scan issue.
- If the scan issue persists, reset your printer or use the HP Office jet pro 8610 installation settings.