HP laserjet 1320 Installation Settings
HP Laserjet 1320 is a monochrome printer that can print at a resolution of 1200 dpi. It is a wireless printer that can connect and print quickly. The print speed is up to 22 pages per minute. It supports duplex printing and is compatible with both Mac and Windows OS. You can also connect your printer and computer directly using a USB cable. The ways to know how to install HP Laserjet 1320 printer are mentioned below.
Step 1: Unpacking the printer
- Take out the HP printer from the carton.
- Remove the tapes, plastic films, and covers from the HP printer.
- Make sure to place the printer in a place that is away from the direct sunlight.
- Make sure that there is sufficient space around the printer for proper ventilation.
- Verify the accessories that are included in the printer package.
- Before installing the toner cartridge, make sure to remove all the packing materials inside the printer.
- Now, unpack the cartridge and shake it gently.
- Pull out the orange tag and remove the packing material on the cartridge.
- Open the cartridge access door and insert the toner cartridge inside the printer. Close the cartridge access door. Continue the next steps to know how to install HP Laserjet 1320.
- Fix the power cord to the rear side of the printer.
- Plug in the other end of the power cord to an outlet.
- Turn on the HP printer by tapping the Power button.
Step 2: Installing the toner cartridge
Step 3: Connecting the power cord
Step 4: Loading Paper
- Attach the bottom tray of the printer and pull out the input paper tray.
- Adjust the paper guides according to the size of the paper that you are going to load.
- Fan a stack of paper and tap them on a flat surface before loading.
- Now, insert the stack of paper into the tray.
- Slide the paper guides towards the corners of the paper stack.
- Once you have loaded the paper, insert the tray back to the printer by pushing it inside.
Step 5: Installing the software
- Insert the installation CD-ROM into the CD drive of your computer.
- Otherwise, download the software from the official HP website.
- Run the installer or .exe file and continue with the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Choose a preferred mode of connection when prompted.
- Continue with the instructions and finish installing the software.
- Once you have installed the printer software and are connected to the printer, you will be able to print from your computer. And successfully know how to install HP Laserjet 1320 printer from the above steps.