HP 419 color multifunction printer setup
The HP 419 inkjet is an all-in-one color printer that allows you to perform the print, scan, and copy operations over a wireless network. To know more about the HP 419 color multifunction printer settings and the other functions, scroll down this page.
HOW TO COPY?
- Load the document you want to copy in the printer’s input tray.
- Press the Black copy button or the Color Copy button.
- Set the copy settings as per your desire by following the on-screen instructions.
- The placed document will be copied by the printer.
- On your Windows 10 computer, launch the HP Smart app.
- If required, select your HP printer and click the Print button.
- Select the document or photo file you want to print.
- Finally, click the Print button.
- Now, the selected document will be printed by the printer.
- Make sure that you have installed the HP Smart app on your Android device.
- Now, launch the app.
- Tap the Add a New printer button or the plus icon.
- Select your printer followed by the desired scanning option. Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the scanning and HP 419 color multifunction printer settings.
- As soon as you open the HP Inkjet 419 printer driver file on your computer, a confirmation dialog box will pop-up on the screen.
- Click Yes or Continue to initiate the driver installation.
- On the Software Selection screen, you’ll be asked to select the software that you wish to install.
- Similarly, on the Connection type screen, click the Connection option.
- Select the desired connection type and perform the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
- Click the Driver Download button provided on this web page.
- As soon as you do it, the HP 419 printer driver file(s) available for your current OS type will be downloaded.
- Once the driver file has been downloaded, you can begin the software installation on your computer.
- Double-click on the HP Inkjet 419 printer driver file.
- Click the Yes button or enter your device (Mac) security key in the given field and click Install Helper.
- When prompted, select the software files and the desired connection type.
- Make sure to accept the printer’s end-user license agreement to continue with the HP 419 color multifunction printer settings.
- Once the installation is complete, try a test print to verify the setup.
- First, make sure that you have installed the HP Inkjet Color 419 printer driver on your computer.
- Check if you have configured the scan preferences correctly.
- If not, re-configure them.
- Try restarting your printer.
- Install and run the HP Printer and Scan Doctor tool on your computer. You can download this tool from the HP printer’s official site.
- Open the tool and click the Scan button.
- Now, the tool will try to identify the error. Once it is done, the identified error will be displayed on the screen. Click the Fix button to resolve the detected issue.
- After fixing the scan issue, try to perform a scan operation into the HP 419 color multifunction printer settings.
How To Print?
Print using the HP Smart app on Windows 10
HOW TO SCAN?
Scanning from an Android device using the HP Smart app
HP 419 DRIVER SETTINGS
HP 419 DOWNLOAD
HP 419 INSTALLATION SETTINGS
HP 419 SCANNING ISSUES
If the issue occurs while performing a scan operation, then carry out the following instructions to resolve it.
HP 419 PAPER JAM ISSUES
If the error code E4 is displayed on your printer’s LCD screen, then it indicates the Paper Jam issue. To resolve this issue on this printer, carry out the following instructions.
- Usually, the paper can jam in the following locations of the printer:
- Input tray
- Output tray
- Printhead access area
- Underneath the printer
- To remove the jammed paper from the input tray, first, take out the loaded paper left in the tray.
- Second, press Cancel and then gently remove the jammed paper from the input tray.
- After removing the jammed paper, reload the input tray with the correct media type and press the Resume button.
- If the paper jam issue is resolved, then the printer will start performing the existing print operation.
- Similarly, look for the jammed paper in the output tray and the other parts of the printer. Make sure to remove the jammed paper without tearing it while perfomimg HP 419 color multifunction printer settings.
HP 419 WIRELESS SETTINGS
You can connect the HP 419 color multifunctional printer to the wireless network in three different ways.
- Wireless Push Setup (WPS)
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Using the HP 419 printer software.
The section below explains how to connect your HP 419 printer to a wireless network using the WPS- Push Button Configuration method.
- First, check if your wireless router has a WPS button or not. If not, try another method to connect your printer to the wireless network.
- Now, place your HP printer within the range of the Wi-Fi router.
- Power on the printer.
- Locate the WPS button on your printer’s control panel and hold it down for more than 3 seconds. Once the Wi-Fi light of your printer starts to blink, release the WPS button.
- Now, press the WPS button of your router.
- Once the HP printer has been connected to the wireless network, connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, open the HP printer driver file on it.
- Select the Wi-Fi WPS Connection option when prompted.
- Complete the printer driver installation and try a test print after the HP 419 color multifunction printer settings.
HP 419 USB SETTINGS
- First, get a USB cable if it is not provided with the product package.
- Run the installation CD or download the printer driver from the official HP site.
- Now, open the HP 419 color multifunctional printer driver on your computer.
- Agree to the EULA agreement and keep performing the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, select the USB Connection option and connect your printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Complete the printer driver installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- After completing the HP 419 color multifunction printer settings?, try a test print.