HP Designjet t125 24 Inch Printer Setup
The HP Designjet T125 24-inch printer is best suitable for photo printing and large format printing. This printer uses the HP Thermal Inkjet technology to deliver quality print outputs. It has built-in features that help in delivering the quality print outputs that you’re looking for. Interfaces supported by the printer are wired, wireless, and LAN. The main drawback of this printer is that it only supports the print operation. That means you can’t perform the scan, fax, and copy operation on this printer. To know more about the HP Designjet t125 24 inch printer settings, scroll down this page.
HOW TO COPY?
The HP DesignJet T125 24-inch printer doesn’t support the copy operation.
HOW TO PRINT?
Printing from Android
- First, install the HP Print Service app on your Android device if you haven’t installed it yet.
- After installing the app, enable the HP Print Service app on your device.
- Now, open the document that you wish to print.
- Make sure that your HP printer and the Android device are connected to the same network.
- Tap the Print option.
- Now, the printers that are available within your Android device range will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose your HP printer and tap Print again.
- Set the print preferences as per your desire and finally, tap Done. Now, the selected document will be printed by the printer. Move on to the next steps to get configure HP Designjet t125 24 inch printer settings.
- As soon as the printer driver installation wizard opens up, you’ll be prompted to accept the end-user license agreement.
- Make sure to connect your printer to the computer only when prompted during the driver installation.
- When prompted, choose the connection type of your desire.
- Install the printer driver on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, try a test print after the HP Designjet t125 24 inch printer driver settings.
- Navigate to the official site of HP.
- Choose your HP printer.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab followed by the GO button.
- If required, select your OS from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the driver that you want and click the Download button beside it.
HOW TO SCAN?
The HP DesignJet T125 24-inch printer doesn’t support the scan operation.
HP DESIGNJET T125 24 INCH DRIVER SETTINGS
HP DESIGNJET T125 24 INCH DOWNLOAD
Downloading the printer driver from the official support page
HP DESIGNJET T125 24 INCH INSTALLATION SETTINGS
- Open the printer driver on your computer.
- Make sure that your HP printer is not connected to the computer.
- Now, perform the prompts displayed on the screen.
- When prompted to choose the connection type, select the desired one from the suggestions.
- Connect the HP printer to your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
HP DESIGNJET T125 24 INCH SCANNING ISSUES
The scan operation is not supported by the HP Designjet T125 24-inch printer.
HP DESIGNJET T125 24 INCH PAPER JAM ISSUES
- The paper used to get jammed in the following parts of your HP Designjet printer: roller, output tray, and multi-sheet tray.
- As soon as the Paper Jam message is displayed on your printer’s screen, restart your printer.
- If the Paper jam message is displayed again, then identify the location and remove the jammed paper from the printer.
- For example, if the paper has jammed in the roller of your printer, then open the top cover first.
- Move the printhead carriage to the right or left and then remove the jammed paper.
- Similarly, look for the jammed paper in the output tray and the multi-sheet tray of your printer. And get HP Designjet t125 24 inch printer settings.
HP DESIGNJET T125 24 INCH WIRELESS SETTINGS
Connecting your HP printer to the wireless network
- First, place the HP Designjet printer closer to your wireless router.
- Now, turn on your printer and the router.
- Go to your printer’s front panel.
- Tap the Settings icon followed by the Connectivity option.
- Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Connect your HP printer to the wireless network by following the on-screen instructions. And get HP Designjet t125 24 inch printer wireless settings.
- After connecting your HP printer to the wireless network, connect the computer to the same network.
- Now, begin the software installation on your computer.
- Make sure to select the Wireless option when prompted during the driver installation.
- Complete the installation and try a test print.
HP DESIGNJET T125 24 INCH USB SETTINGS
- First, open the HP Designjet T125 24-inch printer driver on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reach the connection type screen.
- Click the USB cable option when prompted and connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Install the driver on your computer and finally, try a test print after the HP Designjet t125 24 inch printer settings.