HP Designjet T250
This page will walk you through the procedure for the HP DesignJet T250 printer setup.The HP Design Jet T250 printer is designed to meet all your CAD/Construction drawings requirements. This printer delivers high-quality graphics and offers a print resolution of up to 2400 * 1200 dpi. It allows users to control the printer either from its control panel or over a remote computer using the Embedded Web Server and HP DesignJet Utility.If you’re a smartphone or hand-held device user, then you can control this printer using the HP Smart app. It is also compatible with the USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi interfaces and supports remote printing using the HP Smart app.
Quick and easy steps to perform the HP Design Jet T250 printer setup:
- Make sure that you’ve unpacked your HP Design Jet T250 printer.
- Now, connect your printer to an electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button provided at the back of the printer to turn it ON.
- Once the printer turns ON, set the basic settings by following the on-screen instructions.
- After setting the basic printer preferences, load a roll onto the spindle.
- To do so, follow the below instructions:
- Take the spindle out of your printer.
- Remove the stop at the ends of the spindle.
- Now, insert a roll into the spindle.
- Place the stop back into the spindle.
- Fix the spindle back on your printer.
- Make sure not to overload the roll in the spindle.
- To install the ink cartridges, open the cartridge window.
- Unpack and install all four ink cartridges into their slots.
- Close the window.
- Now, connect your HP DesignJet T250 printer to the network to complete the setup.
- If you are configuring this printer for the first time, then use the HP Smart app to connect it to the network.
- For the wireless connection:
- Touch the Wi-Fi icon available on your printer’s dashboard.
- Tap Gear > Wireless Settings > Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Complete the wireless setup by following the on-screen instruction.
- Once the printer is connected to the wireless network, connect your computer or mobile phone to the same network.
- Use the HP Smart app to complete the remaining steps of the setup.
- For USB and Ethernet:
- Connect your printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Open the HP smart app or printer driver on your computer.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the HP Design Jet T250 printer setup.
If you encounter a problem while performing the HP DesignJet T250 printer setup, contact us.