How To Configure HP DeskJet 2131 Printer Setup?
The HP DeskJet 2131 Colour Multi Function InkJet Printer is designed to produce faster print outputs with extreme speed. This user-friendly printer is quite easy to set up and performs tasks without compromising on quality. This compact printer can perform the copy, print, and scan jobs easily. Overall, it suits best for professional and personal printing needs. Scroll down this page to get configure the HP DeskJet 2131 printer setup.
How To Copy?
- Place the suitable media in the HP Deskjet 2131 printer’s input tray.
- Load the original document with the print side down on the scanner glass.
- Press Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color.
- The copy job will start in 2 seconds after releasing the button.
- For assistance on HP DeskJet 2131 Colour Multi Function InkJet Printer settings for copy related issues, tap on Click to Call.
- Open the printing software on your computer or laptop.
- Choose the Print option and confirm that the HP Deskjet 2131 printer model is selected.
- Choose the specific option that opens the Properties dialog box.
- Make the necessary changes in the below mentioned tabs:
- Click on Layout and choose Portrait or Landscape.
- Open the Paper/Quality tab and adjust the color/quality settings.
- Go to Advanced -> Paper Size. Here, adjust the paper size.
- Select Ok to exit the Properties dialog box.
- Choose Ok or Print to start the print job on your HP Deskjet 2131 printer after the HP DeskJet 2131 printer setup.
- Verify if the required HP recommended printer software is installed on your PC.
- Double-click the printer icon on your desktop.
- Select the Scan a document or photo option in the printer software.
- Choose the scan type and click on Scan.
- Select Save as PDF or Save as JPEG.
- The document will be scanned on your HP Deskjet 2131 printer.
- The updated version of the HP Deskjet 2131 printer driver is available here for download.
- Just click on the Driver Download button that is available on this page.
- The suitable and compatible driver downloads on your PC or laptop.
- See if the downloaded driver file is available in the Downloads folder on your device.
- Open the file to install it. Follow the installation instructions given under Installation Settings on this page to complete the driver installation.
- Get the user guide for your HP printer from this website.
- To download it, click on the Manual download button available on this page to get HP DeskJet 2131 printer driver download.
- The manual will be downloaded to the Downloads folder.
- Find the HP Deskjet 2131 printer’s driver Download button.
- Click on it and the driver download begins on your PC or laptop.
- Once the download completes, the file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- Now, run the downloaded file to install the printer driver on your device.
How To Print?
How To Scan?
HP DeskJet 2131 Printer driver settings
HP DeskJet 2131 Printer download:
How to download the user guide?
How to download the driver?
HP DeskJet 2131 Printer installation settings
- Quickly install the downloaded HP DeskJet 2131 printer driver using these steps.
- To open the downloaded driver file, go to the Downloads folder of your device and double-click on it.
- The HP Deskjet 2131 driver installation wizard opens on the screen and HP DeskJet 2131 installation software.
- It will display a set of instructions to be followed.
- So, follow them and choose the connection type for your printer when prompted.
- Once the driver installation process completes, start operating your printer to perform various tasks.
- There is another option to install the driver. Simply install the manufacturer’s installation CD into the device’s CD drive and run it.
- Follow the prompts as displayed and finish the driver installation.
HP DeskJet 2131 Printer scanning issues
- All the scan related issues can be resolved with the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Install the tool on your device and use it to detect and troubleshoot the issue. Once the tool detects the actual problem, it will display the instructions to clear the scanning error.
- Follow those instructions to troubleshoot the scanning problem on your printer.
- If this tool does not resolve the scanning problem, then use the HP Online Troubleshooting Wizard while the HP DeskJet 2131 printer setup.
HP DeskJet 2131 Printer paper jam issues
- If the HP DeskJet 2131 printer encounters the paper jam issue, then use the below solutions to clear the problem.
- Check the input tray of your printer. If the media is jammed there, then remove it completely.
- Next, check the output tray of your printer. If the paper jam has occurred in it, then clear the jam completely and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the problem prevails, check and remove the jammed media from the cartridge access area.
- Also, remove the jammed media from inside the printer.
- After clearing the jammed media completely from your printer, if the issue persists, tap on Click to Call.
HP DeskJet 2131 Printer wireless settings
The HP Deskjet 2131 printer is a non-networking printer and hence doesn’t support the HP DeskJet 2131 wireless setup. It can be connected to your computer only using the USB interface.
HP DeskJet 2131 Printer inch USB settings
- Connecting the HP DeskJet 2131 printer using the USB connection is so simple.
- This printer is designed to support a rear USB 2.0 high speed port for connection to your PC.
- Take the software installation CD and load it into your device’s CD-ROM drive.
- Continue with the on-screen prompts. When it prompts, choose USB on the Connection Options screen and connect the printer to the PC.
- Finish the remaining on-screen prompts.
- Finally, the printer and the PC will be connected using the USB interface.
- For HP DeskJet 2131 Colour Multi Function InkJet Printer settings assistance, contact our technical support team to get the HP DeskJet 2131 printer setup.