How To Configure Your HP Deskjet 2332 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 2332 is a three-in-one printer that performs the print operation using the HP Thermal Inkjet technology. Features supported by this printer are manual duplex printing, color copy capability, copier settings, and mobile printing. To know more about this printer, scroll down this page to get HP Deskjet 2332 printer setup.
How To Copy?
- Get the original document that you want to copy and place it on the printer’s scanner glass.
- Make sure that the input tray has enough paper.
- Press the Start Copy Black button or the Start Copy Color button.
- Now, the copy operation will be initiated within 2 seconds.
- Make sure that your HP Deskjet 2332 printer and the computer are connected to each other.
- On your computer, open the document that you want to print.
- Go to the Print dialog box.
- Set the print preferences as per your desire.
- Make sure to select the printer model correctly.
- Finally, click OK > Print after the HP Deskjet 2332 printer setup. Now, the selected document will be printed by your printer.
- On your printer’s scanner glass, load the original document that you want to scan.
- Open the HP printer software on your computer.
- On the software screen, click the Scan option followed by Scan a Document or Photo.
- In the Scan dialog box, click the More link to access the scan preferences.
- Set the scan preferences as per your desire.
- Finally, click the Scan button.
- Now, the printer will start scanning the document placed on the scanner glass.
- A copy of the scanned document will be saved in the selected Save format.
- As soon as you open the printer driver on your computer, you’ll be asked to accept the end-user license agreement.
- After accepting the license agreement, select the additional HP Deskjet 2332 printer driver that you wish to install on your computer.
- It takes a few minutes for the selected software to install.
- Once the selected software is installed, choose the USB option as the connection type.
- When prompted, connect your HP printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Complete the driver installation and print a test page.
- Navigate to HP’s official site.
- Choose your HP printer model.
- Click the Software, Driver and Firmware tab followed by the Go button.
- Choose the OS of your desire from the drop-down menu.
- Select the driver that you wish to install on your computer and click the Download button.
- Once the selected driver is downloaded, you can begin the software installation on your computer.
How To Print?
How To Scan?
Scanning using the HP printer software:
Hp Deskjet 2332 Printer Driver Settings
Hp Deskjet 2332 Printer Download
Hp Deskjet 2332 Printer Installation Settings
- On your Windows or Mac computer, open the HP Deskjet 2332 printer driver file.
- On the main screen, accept the end-user license agreement of your printer.
- If required, choose the additional printer driver that you wish to install on your computer.
- Once the selected software is installed, choose the connection type as USB and perform the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to the computer.
- Complete the HP Deskjet 2332 printer driver installation on your computer and then try a test print.
Hp Deskjet 2332 Printer Scanning Issues
- If you encounter scanning issues on your HP printer, then try to detect the cause for the issue using the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool and resolve it.
- Download this tool from the printer’s official site and install it on your computer.
- Make sure that your HP printer is turned ON.
- Open the diagnostic tool on your computer.
- Click the Scan issue button and perform the on-screen instructions to clear the scanning issues.
- If the scanning issue persists even after running the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your computer, then contact us.
Hp Deskjet 2332 Printer Paper Jam Issues
Clearing a paper jam from the input tray
- If the Resume, Power, and Ink Alert buttons are blinking, then it indicates a paper jam issue.
- As soon as your printer encounters a paper jam, press the Cancel button on the printer’s control panel to clear the error
- If the Paper Jam error persists, even after pressing the Cancel button, then remove the remaining paper left on the input tray and checks the HP Deskjet 2332 printer setup.
- Look for the jammed paper or foreign particles in the paper path. If you find any, remove it and reload the paper in the tray.
- Press the Resume button.
Clearing paper jam from the output tray
- Press the Cancel button and check if the Paper Jam error is resolved.
- If not, pull out the paper stuck in the output tray of your printer.
- Press the Resume button.
Hp Deskjet 2332 Printer Wireless Settings
The HP Deskjet 2332 printer doesn’t support the wireless interface. It only supports USB connectivity. Scroll down this page to know the HP Deskjet 2332 printer USB settings.
Hp Deskjet 2332 Printer Inch Usb Settings
- On your Windows or Mac computer, open the HP Deskjet 2332 printer driver.
- Make sure to connect the printer to your computer only when prompted during the driver installation.
- Select the additional printer driver that you wish to install on your computer.
- On the Connection Options or similar screen, select the USB option by clicking the radio button beside it.
- Connect the HP printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Once the printer is detected by the installer, return to the installation wizard and complete the remaining steps.
- After installing the driver on your computer, try a test print.
If you have any doubts regarding the HP Deskjet 2332 printer setup Colour multifunction inkjet printer settings, contact us.