HP Deskjet 2755 Printer Configuration
HP Deskjet 2755 is a wireless All-in-One printer. It comes with a flatbed scanner, LCD screen with buttons, Dual-band Wi-Fi with self-reset, 25-sheet output tray, and 60-sheet rear input tray. It supports mobile printing and so you can easily print from your Android/iOS device. Scroll down this page to get configure your HP deskJet 2755 wireless printer settings.
HOW TO COPY?
You can make up to a maximum of 9 copies using the HP Deskjet 2755 printer. For detailed instructions to copy your documents on this printer, proceed with the below-mentioned steps.
- Turn on your HP printer and load some plain paper in the paper input tray.
- Place your original document on the scanner glass.
- Press either the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color button to begin copying. If you want the number of copies to be increased, press the ‘Copy’ button multiple times.
- Make sure that you have loaded some plain paper in the paper input tray.
- Connect your printer and computer using a standard USB cable or over a wireless network.
- On your computer, open the print application and click the File menu.
- Select the Print option from the drop-down list to open the Print dialog box.
- Click the Properties or Printer Properties button to open the Printing Preferences window.
- Set your print settings in the pop-up window and click OK.
- Return to the Print dialog box and click Print to start printing your document. If you have any issues while printing then configure your HP deskJet 2755 wireless printer settings.
- Before starting the scan, download the full feature driver package on your computer and install it.
- Next, place the original document you wish to scan on the scanner glass of the printer.
- Check whether the printer and computer are connected.
- If you scan to email, you have to configure your email settings on your email client (installed on your computer) before using the HP Scan software.
- Click the Start menu on the desktop and type ‘HP’ in the search panel.
- Select your printer from the search result to open the HP Printer Assistant.
- Click the Scan tab in the HP Printer Assistant window and select Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- Set your Scan Shortcuts, Source options, Scan settings, and other required settings in the HP Scan window.
- Check the Show Viewer After Scan checkbox and click the Scan button to start scanning your document.
- Once the document has been scanned, click the Add Pages icon in the HP Scan Preview window to proceed to scan your other documents. Otherwise, click the Save or Send button.
- The HP Deskjet 2755 printer’s driver settings include end user license agreement, software components installation, choosing connection type, and establishing the connection between your printer and computer.
- You can install either the HP Easy Start software or the HP Smart app on your computer. Both these applications can be downloaded from the official HP site.
- Avoid connecting your printer to the computer until prompted during the driver installation.
- Run the HP Easy Start or HP Smart app and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation.
- When you are asked to connect your printer, choose the USB connection as your connection type. Connect your printer to the computer using a standard USB cable.
- Once the connection has been established successfully, verify the printer functionality by printing a test page. After cnfigure the HP deskJet 2755 wireless printer driver settings.
- Unpack your printer and remove all the protective tapes.
- Next, connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Once the ink holder carriage moves to the center of the printer, start installing your ink cartridges.
HOW TO PRINT?
Printing from a Windows computer:
HOW TO SCAN?
Using the HP Scan software:
HP DESKJET 2755 DRIVER SETTINGS
HP DESKJET 2755 DOWNLOAD
You can download the HP Deskjet 2755 printer’s driver by clicking the Driver Download button available on this page. To download the printer’s manual, click the Manual Download button on this page. Besides, you can download your required printer driver or manual from the official HP site.
HP DESKJET 2755 INSTALLATION SETTINGS
The installation settings for your HP Deskjet 2755 printer includes unpacking, connecting to a power supply, ink installation, paper loading, and driver installation. For the detailed procedure, read the below-mentioned steps.
- Open the ink access door and unpack your ink cartridges. Remove the protective film from the cartridges without touching the nozzle area.
- Fix the color ink cartridge on the left and black ink cartridge on the right.
- Raise the paper input tray and slide the paper width guide towards the left.
- Load a stack of legal plain paper in the tray and slide the paper width guide towards the right to touch the edges of the paper.
- Lower the output tray and pull out the tray extender.
- Finally, install the printer software on your computer and verify the printer functionality.
HP DESKJET 2755 SCANNING ISSUES
Is your HP Deskjet 2755 scanner not working properly? It might be due to several reasons that could or could not be traced instantly. However, you can resolve them completely if you follow the quick steps given below.
- First, check if your printer is turned on while sending a scan job from your computer.
- Ensure that you have placed your original document correctly on the scanner glass.
- Verify the connection between your printer and computer.
- Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool also uses the HP deskJet 2755 wireless printer troubleshooting settings on your computer to automatically determine the cause of the scanner issue and fix it.
- If the problem remains unsolved, contact our technical support team by clicking the Click to Call button available on this page.
HP DESKJET 2755 PAPER JAM ISSUES
Paper Jam errors on your printer can be real or false. Even if the paper is not jammed inside your printer, you might get to see the E4 error (Paper Jam) on the printer screen. To fix this error, follow these steps.
- Remove the paper loaded in the paper input tray.
- Press the Cancel button to clear and fix the error automatically.
- If the paper jam error persists, check for any jammed paper or torn paper bits inside the printer. If you detect any jammed paper, remove it gently without damaging the printer’s internal parts.
- Next, restart your printer or press the Resume button to continue the print job.
- Finally, print a test page to check if the problem has been resolved.
HP DESKJET 2755 WIRELESS SETTINGS
Using the WPS Push Button method:
- First, prepare your Wi-Fi router and printer.
- Place your printer close to the router to avoid network connection issues during the setup process.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and press the Wireless button. Make sure to hold it for at least 3 seconds to start the WPS Push Button method.
- Next, go to your router and press the WPS button to begin the connection process.
- If your printer is connected successfully to the wireless network or after the configuration of HP deskJet 2755 wireless printer settings, the light next to the Wireless button will turn solid blue.
HP DESKJET 2755 USB SETTINGS
USB Printer Setup:
- Before you begin, prepare the printer to and make sure the printer hardware setup has been completed.
- If you have already connected your HP printer to the computer using a USB cable, disconnect it first and close all the running programs on your computer.
- Open your computer’s Control Panel, click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Check for any previously installed HP printer driver in the Devices section. If you find any HP drivers, remove it from your computer.
- Connect your computer to the local wireless network and ensure that you have a standard Internet connection.
- Launch the default browser and visit the official HP site.
- Type your printer’s model number in the search panel and press the Enter key.
- Click the Software, Drivers, and Firmware tab and choose the required driver.
- Download it after checking your system requirements.
- Once the download has been completed successfully, run the installer file and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Choose the USB connection option as your connection type. Connect your printer and computer using a standard USB cable.
- Once the connection is established successfully, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen. And finally finish the HP deskJet 2755 wireless printer USB settings.