HP Deskjet 2776 color print instalationn Setup
The HP Deskjet 2776 printer lets you print from your smartphone, notebook, and tablet. You can perform wireless printing, scanning, and copying operations without any hustles. This affordable wireless printer offers the best printing solutions and it’s quite easy to operate this printer. There is also a smart option to print via voice command. The printing speed of this printer ranges around 7.5 ppm (black) and 5.5 ppm (color). Moreover, this printer delivers sharp text and vibrant graphics for the printed documents, using the HP original ink cartridges. Read out this page to get HP Deskjet 2776 color print installation settings.
How to copy?
- Load the paper in the input tray of your printer.
- Make sure that the original media is loaded with the print side down on the scanner glass.
- Choose the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color button on the printer.
- The copy job begins within two seconds after the last button press. Adjust the number of copies on your printer by pressing the button multiple times.
- Choose the Print option from the printing software application.
- Ensure that the HP Deskjet 2776 printer is selected.
- Choose the required button to open the Properties dialog box.
- Based on the software application, this button could be named as Options, Printer Properties, Preferences, Printer, Printer Setup, or Properties.
- Choose the required options on the Printing Shortcut tab. To modify the remaining print settings, select the other tabs.
- Select Ok and the Properties dialog box will be closed.
- Click on Print. If not, click on Ok and the printing job begins.
- Load the document (original) on the scanner glass.
- Open the HP printer software, choose Scan, and then click on Scan a Document or Photo.
- Choose the scan type under Scan Shortcuts and then click Scan after finishing the HP Deskjet 2776 color print installation settings.
- Click on the Download button available on this page and the compatible driver will be downloaded to your PC.
- Otherwise, go to the official HP site and navigate to the support page of your printer.
- Now, click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- Choose your OS if required. Then download the required printer driver.
- Run the downloaded installer and install the printer driver on your computer.
- To download the printer driver and manual from the official site, open a browser and navigate to the official HP site.
- Enter the printer model and navigate to the printer support page.
- Click on the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab to download the printer driver.
- If you want to download the user manual, then click the Manuals tab to get HP Deskjet 2776 color print installation settings and driver setup.
- Insert the installation CD into your computer or download the printer driver from the official HP site.
- Open the printer driver installer.
- Go with the prompts on the screen and complete them.
- When prompted to choose the connection type, select it.
- After completing all the prompts, print a test page.
How to print?
Before beginning the printing job on your printer, ensure that the print media is loaded in the paper (input) tray. The output tray needs to be kept open. And configure your HP Deskjet 2776 color print installation settings.
How to scan?
Before beginning the scan operation on the HP Deskjet 2776 printer, confirm that the PC is installed with the HP recommended printer software. Also, ensure that the printer and the PC are connected to each other.
The HP Deskjet 2776 printer starts scanning immediately.
HP Deskjet 2776 driver settings
Once done with setting up your HP Deskjet 2776 printer, download and install the compatible printer driver on your PC. You can download the printer driver from this site or the official HP site.
HP Deskjet 2776 download
The HP Deskjet 2776 printer’s driver and manual are available on this site. Separate download buttons are provided for each of them. Click on the buttons and quickly download them on your PC.
HP Deskjet 2776 installation settings:
The HP Deskjet 2776 printer driver can be installed from the installation CD or from the downloaded printer driver.
HP Deskjet 2776 scanning issues
If the HP Deskjet 2776 color printer encounters scanning issues, then make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to fix it.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool and then run the HPPSdr.exe file.
- When the diagnosing tool opens on the PC, choose Start and then click on your printer name.
- If the printer does not appear on the list, then add the printer and tap Retry.
- Choose Fix Scanning. The HP Deskjet 2776 color print scanning issue will be fixed.
HP Deskjet 2776 paper jam issues
While operating the HP Deskjet 2776 printer, if the PC’s display shows any paper jam error message, then make use of these instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
- Initially, check if there are any jammed media outside the printer. Check the input and output tray for the jammed media.
- If found, clear all the jammed media from the printer.
- Now, check if the Paper Jam error message is cleared.
- If no, then check if the jammed media is present inside the printer.
- To check and clear the jammed media from inside the printer, ensure the device is switched off.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Check and remove the jammed media from the ink cartridge access area, under the paper path cover, input tray, bottom cleanout door, and rear access door.
- Once done with clearing the jammed media, reconnect the power cord and switch on the HP Deskjet 2776 printer.
- Now, the paper jam issue should be cleared.
HP Deskjet 2776 wireless settings:
The printer can be easily connected to Wi-Fi using the WPS Push Button Configuration (PBC) method. The steps are as follows to get HP Deskjet 2776 color print wireless settings.
- Make sure your printer and router are turned on.
- Locate the WPS button on your router.
- Now, go to the printer and press the Wireless button and hold it until you see the wireless light blink.
- Immediately, go to your router and press the WPS button.
- The wireless light will stop blinking once the connection has been set up.
Instructions to modify wireless settings (Windows)
- Open the HP printer software on your PC (Windows).
- Now, choose the Tools option.
- Click on the Device Setup & Software option.
- Choose the Reconfigure Wireless Settings option. Then go with the on-screen instructions to configure your HP Deskjet 2776 color print wireless settings.
Quick steps to transform network settings back to its default settings:
- Press the Cancel button and the Wireless button simultaneously on the printer’s control panel and hold the same for at least three seconds.
- The network settings will be restored to default.
HP deskjet 2776 usb settings:
The HP Deskjet 2776 printer has a rear USB 2.0 High Speed port for connection to a PC.
Steps to connect the printer via a USB cable
- First, download and install the printer software on your PC.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- When prompted, connect the printer to the PC by choosing USB on the Connection Options screen.
- Complete the remaining on-screen prompts. The HP Deskjet 2776 printer will get connected to the PC via the USB cable. Finally complete the HP Deskjet 2776 color print installation settings.