HP DeskJet 3755 wireless all in one printer
HP DeskJet 3755 wireless all in one printer settings that supports the USB as well as wireless connectivity interfaces. The print speed of the HP Deskjet 3755 printer is up to a maximum of 19 ppm (black) or 15 ppm (color). The maximum scan size is 216 * 355 mm.
HOW TO COPY?
Step 1: Load paper into the input tray
- Open the printer’s input tray.
- Raise the input tray extender.
- Place a stack of paper with their printable side facing up in the input tray.
- Align the paper-width guide according to the paper dimension.
- Pull the output tray and its extender out from the printer.
Step 2: Document placement
Place your document with its printable side facing up on the scanner.
Step 3: Copy settings
- On the printer’s control panel, press the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color button.
- Press this button multiple times to specify the number of copies.
- The printer begins to copy the document.
HOW TO PRINT?
- On your Windows computer, open a document to print.
- Click the Print option and select the HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- Select Properties or Printer Properties to open the Properties dialog box.
- Set your print preferences and click the OK button.
- Select the Print or OK option to print the document on the printer for HP DeskJet 3755 wireless all in one printer settings.
HOW TO SCAN?
- Place your original document on the scanner.
- Note: The printable side must face up on the scanner.
- On your Windows 10 computer, click the Start icon and select the All apps option followed by the HP option.
- Select the HP Deskjet 3755 printer and click the Scan option followed by the ‘Scan a Document or Photo’ option.
- Choose the Save as PDF, Save as JPEG, Email as PDF, or Email as JPEG option and click the Scan button.
- The printer starts to scan the document.
- If you choose Save as PDF or Save as JPEG, the printer sends the scanned document as PDF or JPEG to the connected computer.
- If you have selected the Email as PDF or Email as JPEG option, the printer sends the scanned document as an attachment (specified file format) to your default email program.
- Launch the HP Easy Scan program.
- Specify the scan type and click the Scan option.
- HP DeskJet 3755 wireless all in one printer settings begins to scan the document.
HP DESKJET 3755 DRIVER
- The available drivers for the HP Deskjet 3755 printer are listed here.
- HP Smart app
- HP Deskjet and Ink Advantage 3700 All-in-One Printer (IT professional use only)
- HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
- HP Deskjet and Ink Advantage 3700 All-in-One Print and Scan Driver and Accessories
- HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
- Among them, the HP Smart app is the driver recommended by HP. Using the HP Smart app, you can add your printer to your computer and also connect the printer to a wireless network.
HP DESKJET 3755 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
Method 1 – Driver download from this web page
To download the HP Deskjet 3755 printer driver, click the Driver Download button available on this page.
Method 2 – Driver download from the manufacturer website
- Launch the default web browser on your computer and visit the official HP web page.
- Find the HP Deskjet 3755 printer, navigate to Software, Drivers and Firmware, and check if the computer’s OS has been selected for HP DeskJet 3755 wireless all in one printer settings.
- Go to All Drivers -> Driver-Product Installation Software and click ‘Get the App’ below the HP Smart app.
- The downloaded driver file will be saved in the computer’s default (Downloads) folder.
HP DESKJET 3755 INSTALLATION
- After downloading the printer driver, navigate to the Downloads folder on your computer.
- Double-click the printer driver file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
- You will have to choose the software to be installed and the connection option for the printer.
HP DESKJET 3755 SCANNING ISSUES
- Download, install, and open the ‘HP Printer and Scan Doctor’ application.
- Click the Start option, choose the HP Deskjet 3755 printer, and select the Fix Scanning option.
- This will diagnose and fix the scan related issues automatically.
- If the scan quality is low, clean the scanner. Modify the scan settings to increase resolution, change the color palette, or increase the contrast.
- If necessary, power cycle the printer for HP DeskJet 3755 wireless all in one printer settings.
HP DESKJET 3755 PAPER JAM ISSUES
Press the Cancel button on the printer’s control panel. This will clear the paper jam error automatically. If it does not work, clear the paper jam error manually as per the following instructions.
Jammed paper in the input tray
- Remove the jammed paper from the input tray.
- Make sure to remove a foreign object in the paper path, if any.
Jammed paper in the output tray
Use both your hands to pull out the jammed paper from the output tray.
Jammed paper in the cartridge access area
- Turn off the printer and open the cartridge access door.
- After removing the jammed paper, close the printer’s cartridge access door.
- Turn on the printer and check if the paper jam error has been resolved.
HP DESKJET 3755 WIRELESS SETTINGS
Connect the HP Deskjet 3755 printer to a wireless network using one of these methods.
Method 1 – WPS Push Button Configuration
- On the printer’s control panel, press the Wireless button and hold it for more than three seconds.
- Within 2 minutes, press the WPS button on your wireless router.
- Now, the printer will be connected to the wireless network for getting HP DeskJet 3755 wireless all in one printer Settings.
Method 2 – WPS PIN
- On the HP printer’s control panel, press the Wireless and Information buttons together.
- Locate the WPS PIN on the printed network configuration page.
- Hold the Wireless button until the Wireless LED starts to blink.
- Access the router’s web interface page on your computer, navigate to the Wireless section, and type the WPS PIN in the appropriate field.
- Check if the Wireless LED stays lit. This indicates that the HP printer is connected to a wireless network successfully.
Wireless Network settings
- You can configure and manage the printer’s wireless connection by printing a network settings page, enabling/disabling the wireless function, and changing the wireless settings.
- To enable the wireless function, press the Wireless button to configure HP DeskJet 3755 wireless all in one printer settings.
- To print a network configuration page, press the Wireless and Information buttons simultaneously.
- To change wireless settings, launch the HP printer software on your computer. Click Tools -> Device Setup & Software -> Reconfigure Wireless Settings. Proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- To reset the network settings, press the Wireless and Cancel buttons at the same time. Hold theses button for three seconds.
HP DESKJET 3755 USB SETTINGS
- Download the HP Deskjet 3755 printer driver from the official HP website.
- Open the downloaded driver file and follow the on-screen guidelines.
- When the Connection Options window opens, select the USB option.
- Use a USB cable for connecting the printer and your computer.
- Continue with the rest of the on-screen prompts to complete the HP DeskJet 3755 wireless all in one printer settings.