The HP Office Jet 4632 Inkjet Installation Process
Preparing printer for setup:
- Remove all the packing tapes from the HP printer.
- After removing the packing materials, connect the printer to a wall outlet.
- Now, the printer will turn on automatically.
- Once the printer has been turned ON, set the basic printer settings by following the instructions on the printer screen. If the printer fails to turn on automatically, press the Power button on its control panel.
- Now, open the input tray door.
- Pull out the output tray extender from the printer.
- Load a stack of direct U.S letter or A4 paper in the paper tray.
- Now, unpack the ink cartridges and install them into their slots using our on screen HP office jet 4632 inkjet installation steps.
- You can either use the downloaded driver file or the setup CD to perform this process.
- Open the driver file on your computer.
- Click the Accept button followed by Install. For Mac, Enter your Mac computer’s password in the given field.
- When prompted, select the connection type of your desire in the Connection Options window.
- Make sure to carry out the instructions displayed in the installation wizard correctly.
- Once the installation process has been completed, try a test print.
HP OFFICE JET 4632
HP Officejet 4632 is an inkjet printer. Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax are the functions offered by this printer. When it comes to connectivity, Wireless, Wireless Direct, and USB connections are supported by this printer. Mobile printing features such as ePrint and AirPrint are also supported by this printer. To know more about these functions and how to use them, scroll down this page to know HP office jet 4632 inkjet installation steps.
HOW TO PRINT?
Printing a document (Windows)
- Initially, check if the paper tray contains enough paper to perform the print operation.
- Check if you have loaded the correct paper type in the input tray.
- Now, open the document you want to print on your Windows computer.
- Go to the Print Properties dialog box by clicking File > Print.
- On the Print Properties dialog box, select your printer and set other print preferences as per your needs.
- After setting the print preferences, click the OK button.
- Now, the selected document will be printed by your printer.
HOW TO SCAN?
Using the Printer Control Panel
- On your printer’s scanner glass, place the document you want to scan.
- Now, select the Scan option from your printer’s home screen.
- Set the desired scan preferences and press the OK button.
- If you’re performing the scan to computer operation, then make sure to select your computer correctly while setting the scan preferences.
- Finally, press the OK button. Now, your document will be scanned by the printer and a copy of the scanned document will be saved on your computer.
HOW TO COPY?
Making a 1-sided copy
- Make sure that the input tray contains enough paper to perform the copy operation.
- Now, load the original document you want to copy on your printer’s scanner glass.
- From your printer’s home screen, select Copy.
- Select the number of copies and other preferences as per your desire.
- Finally, select Start Black Copy or Start Color Copy > OK.
WIRELESS ROUTER FUNCTION
The HP Officejet 4632 printer can be connected to a wireless network in two ways.
Using wireless network credentials
WPSBoth of these methods are easy to perform. You’ll be asked to select your wireless network name and enter its password in the first method. In the WPS method, you need to initiate the WPS Setup Wizard on your printer. After starting it, within 2 minutes you need to press the WPS button on your router. Now, your HP printer will be automatically connected to the wireless network. Read the following steps to know HP office jet 4632 inkjet installation settings.
HP OFFICE JET 4632 PRINTER SETTINGS
- If you’re turning ON your HP Officejet 4632 printer for the first time, then you’ll be asked to select your language.
- After selecting the desired language, press the OK button.
- Now, the Set Country/Region menu will appear on your printer’s screen.
- From the menu list, select your current region and press OK.
- Select the Scan option from your printer’s home screen.
- As soon as you select it, the scan menu will prompt you to set the scan type and the other preferences. Make the required scan settings.
HP OFFICE JET 4632 USB SETTINGS
For Windows: Initially, make sure that your printer is not connected to the computer. Now, open the printer driver on your Windows computer. Perform the on-screen prompts. On the Connection Options screen, select the USB option. When prompted, connect the printer to your Windows computer using a USB cable. Now, return to the installation wizard and complete the install process.
For Mac: First, connect the printer to your Mac computer using a USB cable. Now, open the driver file. Perform the on-screen instructions. Make sure to select USB on the Connection Options screen. Once the driver installation has been completed, try a test print.
HP OFFICE JET 4632 INSTALLATION SETUP WIZARD
- Open the HP Officejet 4632 printer driver on your computer.
- In the Welcome window, click Continue to start the software installation.
- Accept the installation agreements and settings in the Installation Agreements and Settings window.
- Once the basic printer software has been installed, the Connection Options window will appear on the screen.
- Choose the desired connection type by clicking the radio button beside it.
- Perform the prompts displayed on the screen to connect your computer to the printer.
- That’s it. The printer driver installation has been completed.
HP OFFICE JET 4632 WIRELESS SETTINGS
- To access the Wireless Status menu of your printer, press the Wireless button.
- Press the Settings button.
- Now, the Wireless Settings menu will open up.
- If you wish to print the printer’s configuration page, then select Print Report > Configuration Page.
- Solid blue: The printer is connected to an active wireless network.
- OFF: The Wi-Fi feature is turned OFF on your printer.
- Blinking: The Wi-Fi feature is enabled but not connected to the wireless network. and you have successfully finish the HP office jet 4632 inkjet installation settings.
Wireless light status