HP Office Jet Pro 4630 configuration settings
HP Officejet Pro 4630 is an e-All-in-One printer that can be used both at home and office. It produces laser-sharp documents and lab-quality pictures. The printer’s input tray can hold up to 50 sheets and its output tray capacity varies according to the type of paper and the ink used.The printer has a 2-inch monochrome LCD and uses drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology. Carry out the below steps to finish the HP Office Jet Pro 4630 installation settings.
HOW TO PRINT?
- First, you have to load the paper into the HP Officejet Pro 4630 printer.
- Open the document on your computer. From the File menu in the software, select the Print option.
- Now, confirm that your printer is selected. Next, click on the Properties button.
- The Properties dialog box will now pop up.
- Choose the required print preferences.
- Click OK to exit from the Properties dialog box.
- Finally, click on the Print or the OK button to start printing.
- After the HP Office Jet Pro 4630 installation settings, first load paper into the paper tray of the printer.
- Next, you have to load the original. If you are using the ADF, the print-side should be up. In case you are using the scanner glass, the print-side should be down.
- On the Home screen of your HP printer display, choose the Copy option.
- The Copy menu will appear on the printer display. From this menu, choose Copies in order to increase or decrease the number of copies. Then, press the OK button to confirm.
- Finally, select the Start Black Copy option or the Start Color Copy option and press the OK button.
- First, you need to load your original in the ADF or on the scanner glass of the printer.
- You can now start the scanning process.
- From the Home screen of your printer display, choose the Scan option. Then, press OK.
- Now, select your computer from the list of connected devices and press OK.
- In case you cannot find your computer on the printer display, ensure that it is connected to the printer wirelessly or using a USB cable.
- First, open the document (or photo) that you wish to print. Click the File menu and choose the Print option.
- The Print or the Print Pictures window will now pop up. It will contain the general print job settings.
- From this window, open Document Properties or Printing Preferences to access your driver settings.
- For instance, if you are using MS Word, you need to click on Printer Properties. If it is WordPad or Paint, you should click on Preferences.
- Click the tabs located near the top of the window to access the settings. You can click on the Advanced button for more settings.
- Navigate to the official site of the HP Officejet Pro 4630 printer.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab. On the page that displays next, select the desired operating system.
- You will find a number of options appear on your screen.
- Go to the Driver-Software Installation title under which you can see the Full Feature Software and Drivers package.
- Click on the blue Download button opposite to this package. Continue with the rest of the on-screen instructions to finish the download and HP Office Jet Pro 4630 installation settings.
HOW TO COPY?
To make a one-sided copy, follow the steps given below:
HOW TO SCAN?
You have the facility to scan either from your HP Officejet Pro 4630 printer control panel or from the computer.
Before you begin scanning from the printer control panel, you have to prepare the scan as mentioned below.
To scan from your printer control panel, carry out these instructions:
HP OFFICE JET PRO 4630 DRIVER SETTINGS
The following instructions will apply to a Windows computer:
When you set up your HP Officejet Pro 4630 printer, you have to install the printer driver on your computer. This print driver permits you to change the settings like color and quality while printing your documents or photos.
Once you open the HP print driver window on your computer, proceed with the HP Office Jet Pro 4630 installation settings :
HP OFFICE JET PRO 4630 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
To download the driver for your HP Officejet Pro 4630 printer, follow these steps:
HP OFFICE JET PRO 4630 DRIVER INSTALLATION
You can easily install the driver for your HP Officejet Pro 4630 printer using two methods:
- Insert your CD (that came along with the printer) into the CD/DVD drive of your computer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Download the driver from the official site. Then, navigate to the downloaded driver file, open it, and complete the on-screen instructions.
Your HP Officejet Pro 4630 printer driver will now be installed.
HP OFFICE JET PRO 4630 SCANNING ISSUES
You can easily diagnose and resolve any scanning issue by utilizing the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- First, download the tool from the HP official site.
- Next, open the HPPSdr.exe file from the download location on the computer. Then, run the file.
- When you find that the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool is open, click Start and select your printer.
- If your HP printer is not listed, you have to turn it on and click on the Retry button.
- In case there is some connection issue, just carry out the instructions displayed in the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Finally, click on the Fix Scanning button wile HP Office Jet Pro 4630 installation settings.
HP OFFICE JET PRO 4630 PAPER JAM ISSUES
Like any printer, paper jamming is quite a common problem with your HP Officejet Pro 4630 printer. To clear a paper jam, make use of the following steps:
- Open your printer’s cartridge access door.
- Next, remove the cleanout.
- Now, take out the jammed paper from the rear roller.
- Replace the cleanout.
- You can now close the cartridge access door.
- Finally, press the OK button on the printer control panel and continue with the print job.
To clear paper jamming in the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), carry out the instructions provided here:
- First, you have to lift the ADF cover.
- Next, lift the tab that’s located on the ADF’s front edge.
- Pull the jammed paper from the rollers. You need to perform this task carefully and gently.
- Close the ADF cover and then press the OK button on the control panel.
HP OFFICE JET PRO 4630 WIRELESS SETTINGS
- On your printer control panel, press the Wireless button.
- Choose the Settings option.
- Go to the Wireless Setup Wizard option, select it, and press OK.
- Continue with the rest of the on-screen instructions to finish the wireless setup on the HP Office Jet Pro 4630 installation settings.
- To install the printer software, insert the CD into the computer’s CD/DVD drive and complete the on-screen instructions.
HP OFFICE JET PRO 4630 USB SETTINGS
- First, you have to insert the printer software CD into your computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- Avoid connecting the USB cable between your printer and computer until you see a prompt for doing it.
- Keep following the on-screen instructions. You will find a prompt to connect the printer. On the Connection Options screen, choose the USB option.
- Complete the remaining on-screen instructions.
- In case the printer software has already been installed, your HP Office Jet Pro 4630 installation settings will start functioning as a plug-and-play printer.