How To Print?
The below steps will help you to print a document on your printer from a computer after complete the HP LaserJet M127 installation settings.
- Install the HP printer driver on your computer.
- Connect your computer and the printer.
- Load enough paper in the paper tray.
- Open your document on the computer and select the Print menu.
- Choose your HP printer model and then click Properties or Preferences.
- In the Layout panel, set the orientation and click OK.
- Next, configure the basic print settings in the Print window.
- Select the OK button to print.
HOW TO SCAN?
- Similar to the printer driver, you have to install the scanner driver on your computer.
- Check whether the printer and your computer are connected.
- Load the scanning document on the scanner glass or into the Automatic Document Feeder of the printer.
- On your computer, launch the HP Scan Software.
- Set the basic scan and HP LaserJet M127 installation settings and click Scan.
- Open the scanner cover.
- Place the photo or document you want to copy on the scanner glass.
- Now, close the scanner cover.
- Press the Number of copies button on the control panel and set the number of copies.
- Next, press the Start Copy button to begin copying.
- Take the printer out of the carton and remove all the packaging tapes and protective materials from it.
- Raise the scanner unit.
- Lift the top cover and then take out the protective materials.
- Look for the toner cartridge in the carton and take it out, also take out the other printer accessories.
- Unpack the toner cartridge and hold it by the ends and rock it gently to distribute the toner evenly.
- Pull the tab from the toner cartridge to unseal it.
- Install the toner cartridge and make sure it is fixed firmly.
- Close the top cover, then close the scanner unit.
- Attach the input tray to the printer and then move the paper guides to the ends.
- Arrange the paper in a stack such that the printing face is on top.
- Insert the paper stack into the tray until it stops.
- Adjust the paper guides to the paper edges, but make sure it is not too tight.
- Use the power cord supplied with the HP printer to connect the printer to a wall outlet.
- On the control panel, press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Once the printer turns on, set the language, country/region, and other basic settings.
- Next, hit the home button to return to the home screen.
- Take the telephone cable and connect it between the printer’s Fax Line In port and wall jack.
- Following that, configure the Fax settings on the printer from HP LaserJet M127 installation settings.
- After completing the hardware setup, install the printer software on your computer.
- The printer driver helps to manage and control the printer from your computer.
- You can get the HP printer driver from this page
- The driver can also be downloaded from the official HP site as given in the following steps.
- Launch a browser and visit the official HP printer site.
- Search for your printer model and go to its support page.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab from the navigation panel.
- Now, click Choose a different OS and select the operating system and its version from the drop-down menu. Then click the Change button.
- Select the Download link of the Driver-Product Installation Software.
- After downloading the printer driver, save it on your computer.
HOW TO COPY?
HP LASERJET M127 SETUP
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127 is a multifunction monochrome printer that supports wireless printing. It is a light-weight printer perfect for home and micro-groups. Read the below steps to set up the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127 printer.
Step-1: Unpack the printer
Step-2: Load the paper in the tray
Step-3: Power connection
Step-4: Fax connection
Step-5: Software installation
HP LASERJET M127 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
HP LASERJET M127 DRIVER INSTALLATION
- Either download the printer driver or insert the installation CD to install the HP printer driver on your computer.
- Open the driver installer file to start the installation.
- Under Software Selection, choose the software you want to install.
- Read the installation agreements & settings carefully and tick the checkbox to accept it.
- After that, follow the instructions on the setup wizard to complete the HP LaserJet M127 installation settings.
HP LASERJET M127 AUTO WIRELESS CONNECT
If you want the printer to be connected to your Wi-Fi network automatically, read the below steps.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi network, install the printer driver, and select the wireless connection type.
- When the HP Auto Wireless Connect screen appears, select ‘Yes, store my wireless settings on the device (recommended).’
- Click Next and continue with the connection setup.
- Once the setup process is done, your printer will detect your Wi-Fi network.
- The printer will now get connected to the Wi-Fi network automatically.
HP LASERJET M127 WIRELESS CONNECTION SETUP
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router.
- Now, connect your computer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Note down the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password.
- Keep the printer turned on during the entire connection setup.
- Open the printer driver installer on the computer and run the installation.
- Following that, select the ‘Help me set up a first-time wireless connection’ option, choose ‘Retrieve the wireless settings of your computer,’ and click Next.
- On the HP Auto Wireless Connect screen, select the configure manually option.
- Use a USB cable to connect the HP printer and your computer temporarily.
- When the driver detects the Wi-Fi network, the network name will appear on the computer.
- Select Use settings from the computer and click Next.
- Once the connection is made, disconnect the USB cable.
- You can now print a test page to verify the network connection.
- Read the HP LaserJet M127 installation settings and click the Finish button to complete the setup.
When there is a paper jam issue in the input tray, follow the steps to clear it.
- Remove the damaged and loose paper from the paper tray.
- Open the scanner unit followed by the top cover.
- Slowly take out the toner cartridge.
- If you find any paper stuck inside, use both hands to remove it.
- Remove even the small fragments of paper from the cartridge area.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the top cover.
- Lower the scanner unit.
- Take out all the paper from the document feeder.
- Check if you can see any paper stuck inside the document feeder and remove it carefully.
- Open the document feeder input tray. Then open the jam-access cover.
- Remove the jammed paper if you find any.
- Close the jam-access cover and then close the feeder input tray.
If the paper jam issue occurs in the document feeder, try the following.
- Check the Wi-Fi network connection of the printer and your computer.
- Make sure the computer and the printer are placed within the Wi-Fi range.
- Tighten the network cable ends to secure the connection.
- Make sure the HP scanner driver is installed on your computer.
- If you have updated the operating system on your computer, reinstall the scanner driver.
- Turn off the security programs on the computer.
- If the scanned images are not clear, turn off the printer and clean the scanner glass. And finally complete the HP LaserJet M127 installation settings.