How To Print?
Follow these instructions for HP LaserJet m252 install settings and know print using a Windows computer:
- Open the document you want to print and select the Print option. The Print dialog box will open up. In this dialog box, choose your printer from the list.
- NOTE: If you are using a Windows 8 or 8.1 computer, you have to choose Devices from the Start screen and select the Print option. You can then select your printer from the list.
- To change any settings, click on the Properties or the Preferences button.
- You will see the print driver open up. You can click the Finishing tab and set the paper orientation. You can click the Paper/Quality tab to set the paper source, type, and size.
- Click on the OK button to get back to the Print dialog box. In this box, you can choose the number of copies to be printed.
- Finally, click on the OK button to print the document.
HOW TO SCAN?
HP LaserJet M252 is a single function printer. It does not support the Scan function.
HOW TO COPY?
HP LaserJet M252 is a single function printer. It performs only printing and does not support the copying function.
HP Laserjet M252 Setup
The HP LaserJet M252 printer is a single function printer. It can be used both in the office and at home. The printer’s input tray can hold up to 150 sheets of paper and its output tray can have up to 100 sheets. The setup procedure of the printer is as follows.
Unboxing the printer:
- First, take the HP LaserJet M252 printer out of its box.
- Now, check your printer package list. See if you have received all the components in the list.
- Remove all the packing materials from the printer.
- Now, take out the tape around the scanner by raising the scanner lid.
Powering on the printer:
- Get hold of the power cable and connect one end to the back of your printer.
- Plug the other end into an electrical outlet.
- You can now turn on the printer.
- On the printer control panel, choose the desired language and set the country/region.
- Press the OK button after the completion of HP LaserJet m252 install settings.
Loading paper into the printer:
- The first step in paper loading is to pull out your printer’s paper tray and the extender.
- The next step will be to adjust the paper width guides.
- Start loading paper into your printer.
- Align the paper and the width guides correctly.
- Push the paper tray into the printer until it clicks into its place.
- Raise the cartridge access door.
- Wait till the carriage slides into the proper position.
- Take the ink cartridges out of their packaging.
- Next, press both the ink cartridges into their places until you hear a snap.
- You can now close the cartridge access door.
- When your printer recognizes the ink cartridges, an alignment page will get printed if not check the HP LaserJet m252 install settings.
- First, navigate to the official site of your HP LaserJet M252 printer.
- Next, click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- On the page that displays, select the desired operating system. You will now find a list of drivers and utilities starting from All drivers.
- Under the Driver-Product Installation Software title, you can see an option with the Recommended sign above it. This will be your printer’s full software and driver package. Click on the blue Download button opposite to this option.
- Now, you can continue with the remaining on-screen instructions to finish your driver download.
- If necessary, you can also download any other driver from the list.
- In the first method, you have to insert the CD into the CD/DVD drive of your computer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- In the second method, you need to download the appropriate driver from the printer’s official site. Then, you have to locate the downloaded driver file on your computer, open it, and then finish the remaining on-screen instructions.
Installing the ink cartridges:
Once you are finished with the hardware setup, you can go ahead and perform the software installation.
HP LASERJET M252 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
HP LASERJET M252 DRIVER INSTALLATION
You can install the driver for your HP LaserJet M252 printer either by using the CD that came along with the printer package or by downloading it from the official site and then installing it.
HP LASERJET M252 AUTO WIRELESS CONNECT
- The HP Auto Wireless Connect is a technology that lets you connect your printer to the wireless network (automatically). There is no requirement to connect any cables or enter your network name or password.
- To make use of the HP Auto Wireless Connect option, first, install your printer software and carry out the on-screen instructions.
- When you see the prompt to choose the connection type, select the Network (Ethernet/Wireless) option.
- Next, choose the Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended) option.
- The HP software will now take care of the rest.
The following conditions have to be met with if you wish to utilize HP Auto Wireless Connect:
- Your computer should use Windows Vista (or a newer) version. Or, it should use Mac OS X 10.5 (or a newer) version.
- Your computer must be wirelessly connected to your network.
- The computer has to be connected to a network that is over 2.4 GHz. Almost all HP printers are incompatible with 5.0 GHz networks.
- The computer should not be using a static IP address.
- The computer should be in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode.
HP LASERJET M252 WIRELESS CONNECTION SETUP
To perform the wireless connection setup of your HP LaserJet M252 printer, you need to collect the following data and also meet the requirements given here:
NOTE: The following steps will apply to a Windows computer.
Preparing for the wireless setup:
- You should have the network name or the SSID.
- You will also need the network password, also known as the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- You should have a computer that is connected to the wireless network.
- You need to have Internet access.
- Ensure that your router and computer are turned on.
- Any Ethernet or USB cables from your printer have to be disconnected.
Connecting your printer to the network:
- On your printer control panel, touch the Connection Information icon.
- Now, touch the Wireless Menu option. Then, touch the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Your HP printer will begin searching for available wireless networks.
- Now, touch the name of your network.
- Continue with the control panel instructions to connect your printer to the wireless network.
You can now go to the HP website and download and install the full feature software. During the installation of HP LaserJet m252 install settings, just choose Wireless as your connection type.
If you encounter frequent paper jamming issues, you have to clear the jam and print a configuration page for testing your HP printer.
- You have to check whether the printer is configured with the right paper type and size. If required, you can adjust the paper settings.
- Now, turn off your printer, wait for 30 seconds, and then turn it on again.
- Try printing a cleaning page to remove the excess toner from the inside of the printer.
- Finally, print a configuration page to test the printer.
For instance, if the paper gets jammed in the rear door and fuser section, make use of these steps:
Important Note: Whenever a paper jam happens, the control panel will display an error message along with suggestions to help you clear the jam.
Scanning issues will not arise because HP LaserJet M252 is a single-function printer. It does not support scanning functions.
Click the call button to know more about HP LaserJet m252 install settings.