The HP Laserjet Pro m15w Setup
The HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer performs the print operation using the Laser print technology. The printer supports the USB and Wi-Fi interfaces. The printer uses a black print cartridge for printing. The monthly duty cycle is up to a maximum of 8000 pages. Scroll down this page to get steps for HP Laserjet pro m15w setup.
HOW TO COPY?
The HP LaserJet Pro M155W printer does not support the copy function.
HOW TO PRINT?
- Place enough paper in the input tray and align the side guides.
- Note: The side to be printed must face up in the input tray.
- On your Windows computer, open the document for printing.
- Navigate to Menu, click the File option, and choose the Print option.
- Select the HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer.
- To open the print driver, click the Properties or Preferences button depending on your application.
- Customize the print settings and click the OK button.
- To print the document, click the OK button.
HOW TO SCAN?
You cannot scan a document or image on the HP Laserjet pro m15w setup. This printer only supports the print function and does not support the scan function.
HP LASERJET PRO M15W DRIVER SETTINGS
- HP Smart and Full Software Solution are the manufacturer recommended drivers for the LaserJet Pro M15W printer.
- Full Software Solution contains the complete set of drivers, installer software, and other administrative tools.
- Download and install any one of the recommended printer drivers on your computer. The detailed steps to download and install the printer driver are given on this page.
HP LASERJET PRO M15W DOWNLOAD
Method 1 – Driver download from this page
To download the HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer driver on your computer, click the Driver Download button on this page.
Method 2 – Driver download from the manufacturer website
- Access the HP page, type your printer name in the search bar, and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- Click the Software and drivers tab, then navigate to the Detected operating system field and check if your computer’s OS is detected correctly.
- Go to the All Drivers section and click the plus icon next to the Driver-Product Installation Software field. Download the HP Smart application or Full Software Solution file and get the HP Laserjet pro m15w driver setup.
HP LASERJET PRO M15W INSTALLATION SETTINGS
Install Full Software Solution
- Download the Full Software Solution file from the HP page.
- Launch the Downloads folder on your computer and click the downloaded file.
- The installation wizard will begin automatically. Proceed with the on-screen guidelines to finish the installation.
Install HP Smart
- Download the HP Smart application from the HP page and double-click it to install.
- Once done with the installation, launch the HP Smart application on your computer.
- Click Continue -> Yes. Select Set Up a New Printer, Sign in, or Skip for now option depending on your requirement. Click the Add printer icon on the home screen of the HP Smart app it help to configure HP Laserjet pro m15w setup.
HP LASERJET PRO M15W SCANNING ISSUES
The HP Laserjet Pro M15W printer does not support the Scanning function.
HP LASERJET PRO M15W PAPER JAM ISSUES
Paper jam in the input tray
- Raise the print cartridge door and take out the cartridge.
- Remove the loaded paper from the input tray.
- Hold the jammed paper and pull it out from the input tray.
- Place the print cartridge correctly in its slot and then lower the print cartridge door.
Paper jam inside the printer
- Lift-open the print cartridge door.
- Remove the print cartridge followed by the jammed paper from the inside of the printer.
- Install the print cartridge and close the print cartridge door.
HP LASERJET PRO M15W WIRELESS SETTINGS
Method 1 – Wireless setup using WPS
- On the HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer’s front panel, press the WPS button and hold it for about five seconds.
- Press the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button on your router within two minutes.
- Check if the WPS LED on the printer is lit. This ensures that you have finished the HP Laserjet pro m15w wireless setup successfully.
Method 2 – Wireless setup using the printer software
- Download and install the Full Software Solution file on your computer.
- While installing, the installer will prompt you to select the connection type. At that time, choose the Wireless option.
HP LASERJET PRO M15W USB SETTINGS
- Access the official HP page and download the Full Software Solution file.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the prompts.
- When prompted for the connection type, select the USB option.
- Connect one end of a USB cable to your computer’s USB port.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into the printer’s rear port.
- Continue with the remaining instructions on the screen to complete the HP LaserJet Pro M15W setup.