The HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Printer Setup
The HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer is designed to deliver more pages with great performance. It is capable of performing duplex printing as well. It prints the documents from your computer, laptop, and mobile devices, and eventually gives a great quality output. This monochrome wireless printer prints at a speed of up to 28 ppm (A4) with a 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. It comes with a 256MB memory and an 800 MHz processor. It supports mobile printing features like ePrint, Wi-Fi Direct Printing, AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print. This wireless printer can also be connected using Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, Wi-Fi Direct, and Ethernet LAN connection. Overall, this HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer is the best choice for printing. Scroll down this page to get HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer settings.
How To Copy?
The Copy feature is not available in the HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer.
How To Print?
Before starting to print, make sure the required printer software is installed on your computer. Also, check if the toner levels of the cartridges are not low.
- Open the document or printing software on your Windows PC connected to the printer.
- Click on Print and choose the HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer from the displayed list.
- Select Preferences or Properties.
- Configure the required printing options such as media type, paper size, quality settings, etc.
- Choose OK and return to the Print dialog box. Select the number of copies to print.
- Click on Print and the print job begins.
- Finally, the document gets printed on your HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer. For assistance on HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer settings, call us by clicking the Call button.
- Find the Driver Download button and tap on it.
- The updated and compatible driver for your operating system will be downloaded on your PC.
- The downloaded driver will be saved in the Downloads folder. Next move on to the HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer settings.
- Tap on the Manual Download button.
- The updated manual will be downloaded to your computer.
- You can also navigate to the official support page of your printer and download the user manual.
- Complete the initial printer setup.
- Insert the printer installation CD into your computer or download the printer driver.
- Open the driver installer.
- Select your printer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose the appropriate printer connection type.
- Complete the HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer installation with the help of the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, print a test page.
How To Scan
The HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer does not support the Scan function.
HP LaserJet Pro M203dw driver settings
The HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer requires a driver to perform its assigned jobs. While getting a driver for your printer, ensure that it is compatible. The manufacturer provides the software installation CD along with the printer. Make use of it to get the printer software installed on your computer. If not, there is another option to get the best and updated driver for your printer. Download the driver from this site or the official HP site. To download the driver, use these steps below.
HP LaserJet Pro M203dw download
Both the manual and driver for the HP Laserjet Pro M203dw printer are available here for download. For details on driver download, refer to the driver settings topic on this page. To download the user manual, follow the instructions given below.
HP LaserJet Pro M203dw installation settings
You can install the printer driver on your computer either using the installation CD or the downloaded printer driver.
HP LaserJet Pro M203dw scanning issues:
The HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer does not support the scanning feature.
HP LaserJet Pro M203dw paper jam issues
Some of the locations where paper jam might occur on your HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer are:
- Cartridge area
- Output bin
- Main input tray
If you are stuck with the paper jam issue on your printer, then follow these instructions.
- Check the printer if there are any jammed media inside it and clear it completely.
- Check the main input tray. If there is any jammed media, remove it and check if the issue is cleared.
- Check the toner cartridge area for any jammed media present in it. If yes, then clear it completely.
- Check the output bin and remove the jammed media from there.
- Check if there are any jammed media present in the duplexer. If present, remove it completely and see if the paper jam error is resolved.
HP LaserJet Pro M203dw wireless settings
Make use of the Wi-Fi Direct method to complete the HP LaserJet Pro M203dw wireless settings. Using this feature, you can print from a wireless device without a router.
First, print the configuration page.
- Press the Resume button and hold it until the Ready light starts blinking. Release the button once the light starts blinking.
- The configuration page prints with the IP address or hostname details.
- Open the web browser on your computer and input this IP address or hostname.
- The EWS opens on the screen.
Now, enable the Wi-Fi Direct connection on your mobile device.
- Go to the Networking tab, then choose the Wi-Fi Direct Setup link.
- Select the On option.
- Tap on Apply and the Wi-Fi Direct feature will be enabled on your device.
Next, start printing from your mobile device.
- Print the configuration page. Press and hold the Resume button then move on to the HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer settings.
- Open a web browser on your mobile and enter the IP address or hostname.
- Choose Networking -> Wi-Fi Direct Setup -> Manual or Advanced -> Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi Direct.
- Select the printer name from the available networks list.
- Type the Wi-Fi Direct password when it prompts.
- Open the document to print, choose Print, and select the printer name.
- Tap on Print and the document will be printed.
HP Office jet pro 7740 USB settings
To change the printer’s connection from wireless to USB, use the steps given below.
- Open the HP printer Assistant on your computer. To open it, click on Start -> All Apps -> HP -> Printer name (HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer.
- When the HP Printer Assistant opens, choose Tools and click on Device Setup & Software.
- Choose the USB connection type and complete the on-screen prompts.
- Print a test page after completing the USB settings. And also finish the HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer settings.