HP Laserjet Pro Mfp m130fn Printer Setup
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn is an all-in-one multifunction monochrome printer. This particular printer is mainly known for its amazing printing speed of 23 pages per minute and the tray capacity of 150 sheets. The mobile printing technology is the highlight of this printer and you can print from your iPhone or iPad. The HP printer is ideal for home use or small businesses. Scroll down this page to get the HP laserjet pro Mfp m130fn printer settings.
HOW TO COPY?
- Before you perform the Copy operation on your HP OfficeJet printer, you have to make sure there is paper loaded in the paper tray.
- Always keep the original documents facing down on the scanner glass.
- Press the Home button on the HP printer Control Panel.
- Make use of the navigation buttons on the printer and select the Copy option.
- Make the copying preferences and select the number of copies you need to make.
- You can select the Color or Black option to select the color of the copy.
- There are many options you can make in the copy settings. Some of the copy options are:
- Paper size
- Paper type
- Tray selection
HOW TO PRINT?
- In order to print, you need to have the HP printer software downloaded and installed.
- Have a good amount of papers loaded in the tray.
- Open the HP printer software on the computer.
- Make sure the HP OfficeJet printer is the default printing device.
- Click the Properties tab and then select the appropriate settings that are needed for the printer.
- In the Layout tab, select the orientation (Portrait or Landscape).
- Select the paper quality, output, and other settings.
- Click the OK button and then click Print after the HP laserjet pro Mfp m130fn printer settings.
- Scan the Original
- Scan using Webscan
- Scanning as Editable text
- Place the documents to be scanned on the scanner glass of the HP printer.
- Before you proceed, make sure the printer is connected to the computer and is turned on.
- Press or hold the Home button on the printer Control Panel and then select the Scan option.
- If you want to scan to the computer, then you should have the HP Printer software downloaded to the computer.
- Now, select the Scan to Computer option on your printer.
- Load the original documents facing down on the scanner glass, select Scan, and then select the computer.
- Press the Scan button to begin the scanning operation.
- When you have the driver downloaded and installed on your computer, you can access your printer from the computer.
- Since the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130FN is an all-in-one printer, the driver will have all the necessary options and settings to have the best printing, scanning, or copy output.
- Download the driver for the printer from the official site.
- Once the driver has been downloaded, run the installer and carry out the instructions displayed on the installer to complete the HP laserjet pro Mfp m130fn driver settings.
- Open the default browser on your computer and visit the official support page of the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130FN printer.
- When the printer page opens, click the Manuals tab.
- Scroll down the list of manuals and then click the link to download the manual.
- The User Manual for the HP printer will be downloaded to your computer.
HOW TO SCAN?
With the help of the HP OfficeJet Pro printer, you will be able to scan documents at ease.
There are three different methods to scan the document placed on the HP OfficeJet printer.
HP LASERJET PRO MFP M130FN DRIVER SETTINGS
HP LASERJET PRO MFP M130FN MANUAL DOWNLOAD
You can download the printer manual from the official HP support page.
LASERJET PRO MFP M130FN INSTALLATION SETTINGS
- Take out the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130FN printer from the carton and remove the accessories that come along with the printer.
- Remove the protective tapes and the packaging materials from the HP printer.
- Take out the power cord from the sealed packaging, connect the main to the power source, and the other end of the cord to the rear end of the HP printer.
- Press or hold the Power button located on the bottom left corner of the front side to turn the printer on.
- Select the language of your choice from the printer Control panel.
- Now you can proceed with the driver download/installation.
- You can have the driver downloaded from the official HP support page. Or else, use the Installation CD that came along with the printer to install the printer driver.
- Carry out the instructions displayed on the installation wizard to load paper, install ink cartridges, and connect the printer to your computer.
HP LASERJET PRO MFP M130FN SCANNING ISSUES
Some of the Scanning issues you will face on the HP OfficeJet 8620 are discussed in this section.
Printer not responding:
- See that the printer is turned on and connected to the power source.
- Make sure the documents to be scanned are properly placed on the scanner glass.
- Make sure you are using the valid HP printer software on your computer it help to avoid the HP laserjet pro Mfp m130fn scanning issues.
Scanning takes longer than expected:
- Make sure you have the documents placed correctly on the scanner glass.
- Make sure you have the valid settings input before performing the scan.
- For large documents, try to scan after reducing the scanning resolution.
Poor Scan Quality:
- Make sure the scanner glass is clean because that is the main source for the clean scans.
- Make sure the original documents do not have any blots or smudges as they are bound to give you bad scan qualities.
HP LASERJET PRO MFP M130FN PAPER JAM ISSUES
Clear paper jammed inside the printer:
- Open the duplexer of the printer by pressing the buttons on either side.
- See if there are any jammed paper stuck inside. If any, grasp and pull out the paper and do not leave behind any fragments of paper.
Clear jammed paper in the Auto Document Feeder:
- Lift the Auto Document Feeder on your printer and press the Green tab cover.
- Open the cover and see if there are any fragments of paper or jammed paper.
- Grasp the paper and pull it out from the rollers.
- Close the cover of the Auto Document Feeder.
Clear the paper jammed in the input tray:
- Remove the loose paper from the input tray.
- Gently lift the scanner unit and remove the toner cartridge and the imaging unit from the printer.
- If you see any jammed paper, remove it slowly and make sure other fragments of the paper are removed as well.
HP LASERJET PRO MFP M130FN WIRELESS SETTINGS
- Initially, make sure that your printer is connected to the power source and also turned on.
- Make sure your wireless router is turned on.
- Press the Wireless button on the printer Control panel.
- Now, select the Wireless menu on the printer and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- When you see the list of networks available, choose your network’s SSID.
- Enter your network password when prompted.
- Now, your printer will get connected to your wireless network.
- You can also install the printer software on your computer and connect the printer to the wireless network using our HP laserjet pro Mfp m130fn wireless settings.
HP LASERJET PRO MFP M130FN USB SETTINGS
- The USB connection is the simplest method to connect the printer to your computer.
- Initially, make sure your printer is turned on and you have a compatible USB cable.
- Download the printer driver on your computer from the official HP site. Or else, keep the installation CD ready.
- Do not connect the USB cable between the printer and computer until you are prompted to do so in the installation wizard.
- Begin the installation by running the installer on your computer.
- When prompted, connect the USB cable between the computer and printer.
- Follow the remaining steps on the installation wizard and complete the installation. And also, finish the HP laserjet pro Mfp m130fn printer settings.