HP office jet 8015 installation setup
HP Officejet 8015 is a color Inkjet wireless all-in-one printer which is capable of performing printing, copying, and scanning operations. This printer is especially designed to save time. This dynamic security enabled printer is intended to be used with ink cartridges using an HP original chip. It is embedded with 35-page auto-feeder and color touch-screen. Scroll down this page to get HP office jet 8015 installation settings.
How To Copy?
The HP Officejet 8015 printer can make a maximum number of up to 99 copies. Its copy speed ranges up to 28cpm (Black). It features color copy capability. Its resolution is up to 600 dpi. It lets you adjust the Paper size, Paper type, Number of copies, Duplex copying, Crop, Copy preview, ID copy, Collate, Margin shift, Quality, etc. Now, use these steps to make a copy using the HP Officejet 8015 printer.
- Place the original document on the device’s scanner glass.
- Go to the printer’s control panel and choose the Home screen. Click on Copy.
- Select the number of copies as per your desire.
- Tap on Settings to adjust the paper type, quality, paper size, or other settings.
- To copy 2 pages of the original document to both sides of a sheet, select the toggle button available beside the 2-Sided option to set it to ON.
- To go back to the Copy menu, click on Back.
- Finally, click on Start Black or Start Color. The Copy task begins on the HP office jet 8015 installation settings. ?
- Load the media in the input tray.
- Choose Print in the software application.
- Ensure that the HP Officejet 8015 printer is selected.
- Choose Properties.
- Choose either one of the options:
- Go to Layout, tap on Portrait or Landscape.
- Go to Paper/Quality, choose suitable paper type.
- Select the print quality from Quality Settings.
- Choose the Color option in the Color area.
- Tap on Advanced to choose the suitable paper size.
- Choose Ok and the Properties dialog box disappears.
- Select Print or Ok. The printing task begins on the printer to complete the HP office jet 8015 installation settings.
- Open the HP printer software on your computer.
- Choose Print & Scan. Then tap on Scan.
- Click on Manage Scan to Computer.
- Select Enable.
- Load the document on the scanner glass and click on Scan on the control panel.
- Choose the PC name.
- Tap on Start Scan and the document will be scanned.
- Search for the Download button on this website.
- Tap on that button and the driver download process starts on the PC.
- When the process completes, it stores in the Download’s folder. Open the file and use the installation steps to install it on the PC then to complete the HP office jet 8015 driver settings.
How to print?
The HP Officejet 8015 printer operates on HP Thermal Inkjet print technology. It supports automatic duplex printing. This printer is capable to print at a speed of up to 18ppm (Black) and up to 10ppm (Color). It offers 1200X1200 rendered dpi print resolution. Print documents with great quality. Follow these steps to print the document.
How to Scan?
The HP Officejet 8015 printer can scan a document at a speed of up to 8 ppm (Black & White) and up to 3.5ppm (Color). Its scanning resolution is 1200X1200 dpi. To scan the document, follow these steps. Before starting scanning, ensure that the printer software is installed on the PC.
HP office jet 8015 driver setup
Once done with printer’s unboxing setup, load the media and install the ink cartridges in the printer. Then download the compatible software and install it on your PC. The best HP Officejet 8015 printer driver is available on this site. Do the given instructions below to download the driver from here.
HP office jet 8015 driver download
The HP Officejet 8015 printer’s both driver and manual guide is available here. Based on your preference, just click on the Manual Download button or Driver download button. Either of the one will download on your computer. The downloaded file gets automatically saved in the Download’s folder.
Open the Manual guide on your PC and refer to it for operating the printer. This updated manual contains details on how to operate the printer, perform all printer tasks, troubleshoot the issues, and handle the printer.
The Driver file available on this website will ensure trouble-free printer operations after installing it on the PC. So, quickly download the printer driver from this website.
HP office jet 8015 installation setup
Once done with downloading the printer software on your computer, start installing it. The installation details are provided on this website. There is another way to install the printer driver. Install the driver using the installation CD. It will be available in the cardboard box. Take the installation CD and insert it into the CD drive of your PC. Follow the on-screen instructions listed on the PC. Once all the instructions are completed, the driver installs on the device.
To install the driver downloaded from this site, do these instructions below.
- Open the driver (downloaded) file on your computer.
- A list of instructions displays on the PC’s screen.
- All the prompts should be followed as guided.
- During the process, it will prompt you to choose the connection to establish between the PC and the printer.
- To establish USB connection, tap on USB Connection.
- To establish wireless connection, tap on Wireless Connection.
- Then continue to perform the remaining instructions on the PC’s screen.
- After completing all the installation instructions, the driver installs on the computer.
- Now, begin to operate the printer without any trouble and finish the HP office jet 8015 installation settings.
HP office jet 8015 scanning issues
If the HP Officejet 8015 printer encounters scanning related issues, then make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor and troubleshoot the issue. Some of the commonly occurring scanning issues are such as: Scanner not found, Scan to PC no longer activated, Scan to computer is currently unavailable, Computer not found, The Scanner could not be initiated, Scan Unsuccessful, No computer detected, An error occurred while communicating with the HP imaging device, Scanner unreachable, an issue raised when communicating with the scanning device, etc.
Whatever the scanning issue might occur with the printer, the HP Print and Scan doctor tool will resolve the issue.
- Try to download the HP Print and Scan doctor tool on your computer.
- Go to the PC’s download’s location and run HPPSdr.exe.
- Click on Start when the tool opens, and then choose the HP Officejet 8015 printer.
- Add the printer again if the HP Officejet 8015 printer is not listed. Then choose Retry.
- Follow the instructions according to the Tool if the problem is related with the connection.
- Choose Fix Scanning. The actual scanning issue will be resolved using the HP office jet 8015 troubleshooting settings.
HP office jet 8015 paper jam issues
- Try these solutions if the HP Officejet 8015 printer encounters paper jam issues.
- Remove the jammed media present in the printer.
- Check the paper trays. If there is any jammed media remove it.
- Search for the jammed media in the ADF. If present, clear it.
- Check if the issue resolves on cleaning the paper feed rollers.
- See if there is any debris present on the paper path.
- If none of the given techniques resolved the problem, then the only option left out is resetting the HP Officejet 8015 printer.
For HP Officejet 8015 printer assistance, dial the Toll-free number given on this site.
HP office jet 8015 wireless settings
The HP Officejet 8015 wireless printer setup is detailed in step-wise manner. Before starting the process, ensure that the following conditions are satisfied.
- Check whether the wireless network is set up and is in a working state.
- Both the PC and HP Officejet 8015 connected to the same network.
- Gather the details on network name and password.
- Steps to set up the printer on wireless settings:
- Go to the printer’s control panel and click on Wireless.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Wireless Settings.
- Click on Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Go with the instructions displayed on the screen and finish the setup.
HP office jet 8015 usb settings
The HP Officejet 8015 wireless printer can be established on USB connection. If the printer is already connected on wireless network, then simply connect the USB cable between the PC and the HP office jet 8015 printer setup. That’s all the wireless connection will be changed to USB. The USB port can be located at the rear of the printer. For more details on connecting the HP Officejet 8015 printer to the USB connection, contact our technical team via Toll-free number.