HP office jet pro 8025 printer setup
The HP Officejet Pro 8025 all-in-one wireless inkjet printer is designed to save space and time. This device is capable of performing printing, scanning, faxing, and copying operations. It handles large jobs using its 225-sheet paper tray and delivers great quality output. It supports Cloud-based printing as well. The HP office jet pro 8025 printer settings can easily print from Mopria Print Service, Apple AirPrint, and Wi-Fi Direct.
How to copy?
- Load the input tray with enough paper.
- Place the original document (with print-side facing down) on the scanner glass.
- If the document is placed in the document feeder, remember to load the document with print-side up.
- Go to the printer’s control panel and tap on Copy.
- Choose the desired option.
- Input the number of copies.
- Touch Copy.
- Place enough media in the input tray.
- Open the document in the printing software on your computer and choose Print.
- Check if the HP Officejet Pro 8025 device is chosen.
- Open the Properties dialog box on the PC.
- Choose one of the suitable options according to the printing job:
- Go to the Layout tab and choose Landscape/Portrait.
- Next, go to the Paper/Quality tab and select the suitable media type from the Media drop-down list present in the Tray Selection area.
- Tap on Advanced to choose the suitable paper size in the Paper Size drop-down list.
- Select OK to close the Properties dialog box.
- Choose Print or OK. The printing task begins on the HP office jet pro 8025 printer settings.
- Place the original document on the scanner glass.
- Tap on Scan from the Control panel. Choose Computer.
- Tap on your PC name.
- Finally, tap on Start Scan.
- Find the Download button on this page and click on it. The compatible printer driver will be downloaded to the PC. The downloaded file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- Open the file and run it to begin the printer driver installation. The installation process is detailed on this website under the installation settings topic on your HP office jet pro 8025 driver settings.
- Open the downloaded file or the installation CD on your PC.
- Start the installation process by running the installer.
- A list of instructions will appear on the screen. Follow those instructions.
- Meanwhile, it may prompt you to choose the connection to establish between the printer and your PC.
- Choose USB to establish a USB connection.
- Otherwise, select Wireless to establish a wireless connection between the devices.
- Continue with the remaining on-screen prompts.
- Once the installation is complete, start using the printer as per your wish.
- If there is an issue in installing the downloaded HP Officejet Pro 8025 driver, click the Call button for immediate assistance.
How to print?
How to Scan?
HP office jet pro 8025 driver settings
Once the HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer setup is completed, go ahead to install the printer driver on your computer. Before downloading the printer driver, make sure it is compatible with the HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer and your computer’s OS. A compatible printer driver satisfying the above condition is available on this website. To download the driver, follow the below steps.
HP office jet pro 8025 download
The HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer’s updated manual and the driver are available on this site for download. Tap the Download button to get them on your device. You can also download the printer driver and user manual from the official HP site. While downloading the printer driver, make sure you choose the operating system correctly. After downloading the printer driver, extract it and run the installer to install the driver on your computer.
HP office jet pro 8025 installation settings
The HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer driver can be installed in two ways. You can install the driver using the downloaded installer or using the installation CD.
HP office jet pro 8025 scanning issues
Make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor to resolve any kind of scanning problems on your HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer. The common scanning issues are:
- No computer detected
- Scan Unsuccessful
- Scanner not found
- The scanner could not be initiated
- No computer detected
- Computer not found
- An error code occurred communicating with the scanning device
- Scanner Unreachable
- Scan to computer no longer activated
- An error occurred while communicating with the HP imaging device
- Scan to computer is currently unavailable
To resolve the above scanning problems with the help of HP Print and Scan doctor, make use of these steps.
- First, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your PC. this will help to fix HP office jet pro 8025 printer scanning issues.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the PC’s Downloads folder.
- When the tool opens, click on Start. Then select the HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer is not listed, then turn it on, and choose Retry.
- If it is a connection problem, then go with the instructions displayed on the Tool.
- Select Fix Scanning. All the scanning issues will be resolved.
HP office jet pro 8025 paper jam issues
When a paper jam issue occurs on the HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer, perform the below steps.
- Try to clear the jammed media from the printer.
- Remove the jammed media from the paper trays.
- Check for the jammed media in the ADF and clear it.
- Try to clean the paper feed rollers.
- If the above solutions did not work, reset the HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer.
For immediate assistance to get HP office jet pro 8025 printer settings, contact our technical expert by clicking the Call button.
HP office jet pro 8025 wireless settings
To make the HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer to print the documents via a wireless network, use the Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup method. Before starting the HP Officejet Pro 8025 wireless setting process, check the below conditions.
- An Ethernet cable should not be connected to the printer as this will not let the printer to connect to the wireless network.
- Ensure that the wireless network is set up and check if it is working properly.
- Your PC should be connected to the same network to which the printer is to be connected. And finish the HP office jet pro 8025 wireless settings.
Steps to setup wireless settings:
- Go to the printer’s control panel and open the Dashboard.
- Tap on Settings.
- Choose Wireless Settings.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Continue with the on-screen prompts and finish the wireless setting process.
HP Officejet Pro 8025 USB settings:
To connect the HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer to the USB connection, simply connect the USB cable to the printer. Then add your printer to the computer using the built-in printer driver or using the printer driver supplied by HP. Finally finish the HP office jet pro 8025 printer settings.