HP Office Jet Pro 9025 Printer Settings
The HP Officejet Pro 9025 wireless all-in-one printer is designed with amazing features and functionalities. It performs all the assigned print operations in time with great speed and quality. The HP office jet pro 9025 printer setup are fabulously designed, making it more convenient for HP users. This printer is created with single-pass ADF and two paper trays that suits the best for smart home and office productivity. Also, this printer has a special feature that enables it to work with Alexa. Overall, the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer is designed to fulfill all your needs with its special embedded features.
How To Copy?
- It is quite easy to copy a document or ID card using the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer.
- Load the printer’s input tray with enough paper.
- Place the original on the scanner glass with print-side facing down.
- Select Copy on your printer’s control panel screen.
- Tap on Document or ID Card.
- Input the desired number of copies you wish to make.
- Tap on Copy.
- Place the compatible media in the printer based on the print job.
- Open the printing software on your computer and choose Print.
- Ensure that the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer is chosen.
- Next, open the Properties dialog box.
- Choose the suitable print options. Go to the Layout tab and select Landscape or Portrait.
- Locate the Quality/Paper tab and choose the suitable media type and also select the print quality from the Quality Settings area. Then choose the suitable color in the Color area.
- Click on Advanced. Here, select the suitable paper size from the Paper-Size menu.
- Select Ok and the Properties dialogue box closes.
- Click on Print or Ok and the print job begins on the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer.
- Ensure that the PC is installed with the required HP printer software. Check if both the PC and printer are switched on and connected to each other.
- Place the original document on the printer’s scanner glass.
- Tap Scan on the printer’s control panel screen. Select Computer.
- Tap on your PC name.
- Select Start Scan.
- Tap on the Download button given below.
- The compatible driver based on your device’s OS version will download on your computer.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- Open the file and begin the driver installation.
- To download the manual from here, click on Manual Download.
- The updated version of the user manual downloads on your PC.
- Open the user guide and refer to the instructions in it to operate the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer, perform various tasks, and troubleshoot all kinds of issues.
Need assistance on how to copy or the HP office jet pro 9025 printer setup? Click the Call button and we are ready to help you.
How To Print?
Need assistance on how to print or the HP office jet pro 9025 printer setup? Click the Call button.
How To Scan?
The HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer starts scanning the document. For assistance on scanning or the HP Officejet 9025 printer settings, call us.
HP office jet pro 9025 driver settings
A driver is really important for every printer to perform all its designed tasks. A printer driver is a software that needs to be downloaded and installed on the PC to make the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer to operate properly without any hustle. Getting a compatible and updated driver is equally important to avoid unwanted issues. The manufacturer provides a driver installation disc along with the printer. Make use of it to install the driver on your computer. The details on driver installation using the CD are provided under the installation topic. Refer to them and finish the driver installation. If the disc is unavailable, get the updated and latest HP office jet pro 9025 printer driver setup from this site.
How to download the printer driver?
HP office jet pro 9025 download
The HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer’s manual and the driver are available on this site. Easily download them using the downloading instructions. Refer to the driver settings for details on downloading the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer driver from this site.
How to download the user guide?
HP office jet pro 9025 installation settings
After downloading the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer driver setup from this site, continue with these instructions to install it on your PC.
- Open the downloaded driver file from the Downloads folder.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the installation wizard.
- During the installation process, the wizard will prompt you to choose the Connection type for your HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer. Select your desired option and complete the remaining on-screen prompts.
- After installing the printer driver, start using the printer.
How to install a driver using the installation CD?
- Insert the installation CD into your PC’s CD/DVD drive.
- Open the driver file and start installing it using the on-screen prompts. Once you complete all the prompts, the driver installs on your PC.
If there is an issue while installing the HP Officejet Pro 9025 driver, contact our technical team for assistance.
HP office jet pro 9025 scanning issues
If there are scanning related issues with the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer, try the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool. This tool can be used to identify and resolve all the scanning issues. To use this tool, follow the given steps below.
- First, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your device.
- Run the HPPSdr.exe file.
- When the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool opens, choose Start and then select the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to resolve the scanning problem.
- Choose Fix Scanning.
If the scanning issue is unresolved or if you need guidance on the HP office jet pro 9025 printer setup, click the call button.
HP office jet pro 9025 paper jam issues
If the paper jam issue occurs on your HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer, try the troubleshooting instructions given below.
- Open the printer’s input tray and check if there is any paper jammed inside it. If yes, then clear it.
- Check the output tray for the jammed media. If the media is jammed there, then clear it completely.
- Open the ADF of your printer. Check if there are any jammed media. If yes, then remove it carefully.
- Also, check and remove the jammed paper from inside the printer.
- After clearing the jammed media from the printer, check if the Paper jam error message is cleared.
HP office jet pro 9025 wireless settings:
The HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer can be easily connected to a wireless network. The entire wireless setup instructions are detailed below. Before beginning the process, check if the following conditions are satisfied.
- Verify if any Ethernet cable is connected between the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer and the computer. If connected, remove it.
- The wireless network is properly set up. And also, check if it is working properly.
- The PC is connected to the same network to which the printer is to be connected.
How to set up the printer on a wireless network?
Make use of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup or Wireless Setup Wizard to set up the wireless communication. The wireless setup process is elaborated below. Follow them on your printer’s control panel to get HP office jet pro 9025 printer wireless setup.
- Go to your printer’s control panel and open Dashboard.
- Now, select Wireless.
- Tap on Settings.
- Touch the Wireless Settings option.
- Tap on Wi-Fi Protected Setup or Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions and finish the HP Officejet Pro 9025 wireless setup.
If there is any issue while performing wireless setup or if you require guidance on HP Officejet Pro 9025 wireless printer settings, click on the call button.
HP office jet pro 9025 USB settings
If the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer is already connected to the wireless connection, and now, if you want it to be changed to the USB connection, then simply take the USB cable and connect it between your PC and the printer. The printer’s connection now changes from wireless to USB.
For more details on USB setup, feel free to click the call button and we are ready to assist for HP office jet pro 9025 printer setup.