Hp Officejet Pro 8610
You can change the HP Officejet Pro 8610 settings using the control panel.
1.Changing settings for a function
- On the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer’s control panel, select your desired functions (print, scan, copy, or fax).
- Choose the HP Officejet Pro 8610 settings that you need to change and continue with the display panel instructions.
- Copy settings – Number of copies, Paper size, Paper type, Tray selection,HP Copy Fix, Two-sided, ID copy, Quality, Preview and Edit, Lighter/Darker, Resize, Collate, Margin shift, Enhancements, and Set as New Defaults.
- If you want to save the changed settings as default for future jobs, select the Copy option followed by the Settings option and tap the Set As New Defaults option.
2.Changing the printer settings
Select the Setup option and tap the items that you need to change.
Changing tray settings
To change the tray settings, you have to enable automatic selection of tray or paper source on your computer.
Turning on automatic selection of tray or paper source
- Windows 8 – Select the Control Panel option from the Start menu and click the View devices and printers option.
- Right-click the HP Officejet 8610 printer and select Printing Preferences.
- Windows Vista/XP – Select the Printers or Printers and Faxes option from the Start menu. Right-click the printer icon and then choose the Printing Preferences option.
- Go to Paper/Quality, navigate to the Tray Selection section, and choose the Printer Auto Select option from the Paper Source drop-down menu.
- Click the OK option twice.
- On the printer’s control panel, select the Setup option.
- Tap the Tray Setup option followed by the Default Tray or Tray Lock option.
- Choose the appropriate option from the HP Officejet Pro 8610 settings.