How To Get The HP Tango Printer Setup From Android?
The HP Tango Smart wireless printer is designed to work with Alexa. This printer performs multiple tasks such as printing, mobile remote printing, copying, and scanning functions. It is the world’s first smart home printer. It lets you enjoy voice-activated and hands-free printing. Experience professional quality prints each time you print on this printer. It is so simple to set up the Tango printer from your Smartphone. This dynamic security enabled printer can be updated periodically. It supports the paper sensor feature. Enjoy the reliability of dual-band Wi-Fi using this HP Tango printer. Scroll down this page to get HP Tango printer setup.
How to Copy?
Use the HP Tango printer to perform the copy operation from your Android or iOS device.
- Open the HP Smart app on your iOS or Android device.
- Touch the Plus icon to add a new one.
- Touch Copy and the built-in camera will open.
- Place the photo or document in front of the camera. Adjust the size according to the original. Then touch the Round button available at the bottom of your mobile screen to take a picture.
- Adjust the required settings and set the number of copies.
- Touch Start Black or Start Color. The document or photo will be copied.
How to Print?
- First, check if there is enough paper in the input tray.
- Open the HP Smart app on your Android device.
- Touch the Plus icon to add or change the printer.
- Select any one of the printing options displayed on the screen.
- Tap on the Photo or Document to print and touch Print.
- The specific document or photo gets printed once finish the HP Tango printer setup.
- Open the HP Smart app on your Android or iOS device.
- Touch the Plus icon to change or add your printer.
- Tap on Scan and then touch Camera.
- The built-in camera opens on your device. Use the camera to scan your photo or document.
- After completing the adjustments to the scanned document or photo, share, save, or print it.
- Find the HP Tango printer Driver Download button on this page and click on it.
- The compatible printer driver will begin to download based on your operating system.
- Once the download completes, open the Downloads folder on your device.
- Find the downloaded driver file and double-click on it.
- Now, install the downloaded driver by following the instructions displayed on the installation wizard.
- Search for the Manual guide Download button and click on it.
- The user manual will be downloaded to your device.
- You can also visit the official HP page to download the printer driver and user manual of your printer.
- While downloading the HP Tango printer driver from the official site, make sure the site detects your operating system correctly.
How to Scan?
HP Tango Printer driver settings
After completing the basic setup for your HP Tango printer, get an updated version of the printer driver. The latest version HP Tango printer driver is available here. Follow the steps given here and download the HP Tango printer driver from this site.
How to get an HP Tango Printer driver?
HP Tango Printer download:
The updated user guide and driver is available on this website. The user manual will also be provided with the Tango printer when it is first purchased.
How to download a manual?
HP Tango Printer installation settings:
Download the updated version of the HP Tango printer driver from this site. Once the driver is downloaded, follow the steps given below to install it.
- Check if the downloaded driver file is available in the Downloads folder of your device.
- If yes, then double-click on it and open the file.
- The installation wizard screen opens on your device.
- The screen displays a list of prompts that you have to follow.
- After completing certain on-screen prompts, the wizard will prompt to choose the connection type for the printer.
- Select the desired connection type and complete the remaining on-screen prompts in the wizard.
- Finally, the suitable driver installs on your device.
HP Tango Printer scanning issues
The HP Printer and Scan Doctor tool can be used to identify and fix the HP Tango printer scanning issues on your printer.
Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your device.
- Run the downloaded tool to detect the actual problem.
- Once detected, it will display the instructions to resolve the error.
- Follow the instructions accordingly and troubleshoot the scanning issue on your printer.
HP Tango Printer paper jam issues:
If the HP Tango printer encounters paper jam issues, then make use of the HP Smart app to automatically troubleshoot the paper jam error.
- Check the printer’s input tray area and remove the jammed paper from there. If the paper jam had not occurred there, then move to the next step.
- Check if there is any jammed media in the output tray. If yes, then clear the jammed media completely and check if the problem is resolved.
- Verify if the paper jam has occurred in the ink cartridge access area. If yes, then clear the jammed paper and see if the problem is resolved.
- After removing the jammed media from the Tango printer, if the printer’s screen still displays the paper jam error message, then reset the printer.
HP Tango Printer wireless settings:
The printer can be connected to a wireless network using the WPS setup (Wi-Fi Protected Setup). But make sure your router supports WPS.
How to use the PBC (Push Button Configuration) method?
- Search for the Power and Wi-Fi buttons on the printer’s backside. Press both the buttons simultaneously for at least three seconds. The WPS Push Button method will now begin.
- The Edge lighting displays two small bars glowing in blue. Also, the outside edges of the large light bar will glow blue.
- Now, press the WPS button on your router. Your printer will be connected to the wireless network. And complete the HP Tango printer wireless setup.
HP Tango Printer USB settings
The HP Tango Printer does not support the USB connection. This printer can be connected only using a wireless (Wi-Fi) or Wi-Fi Direct connection. Follow the below instructions and enable the Wi-Fi direct feature from your Android device.
- Open the HP Smart on your Android.
- Tap on Printer Settings. Search for the Advanced Settings option.
- Tap on it. Touch Wi-Fi Direct Status. Edit the settings.
The Wi-Fi Direct feature is now enabled on your printer from your Android device. And complete the HP Tango printer setup from android.