HP office jet pro 8025 Wireless All-In-One Printer
HP Office Jet Pro 8025 is an All-in-One (wireless) printer that can be used both at home and in the office. It contains a 225-sheet paper tray. To install this printer, carry out the instructions given below:
Unboxing the HP’s OfficeJet Pro 8025 printer:
- First, take out the printer from its box.
- Next, take out the film from the printer’s control panel.
- Lift the scanner lid and remove the packing material from the scanner glass.
Connecting the power cable and setting your preferences:
- First, take hold of the power cable. Connect one end of the power cable to the back part of the printer. Then, you need to plug the other end of the cable into an electrical outlet.
- Usually, the printer will turn on automatically. If it doesn’t, then you have to press the power button.
- On your printer’s control panel, touch the desired language. Once you have selected the language, touch the Confirm button.
- Now, you have to touch the country/region and then touch the Confirm button once again.
Installing the ink cartridges on the printer:
- Make sure that you use only the ink cartridges that came along with your printer.
- First, open the front door of the printer. Next, lift the HP office jet pro 8025 printer’s ink cartridge access door.
- Now, wait patiently for the carriage to stop moving. When it stops moving, you can continue with the next step.
- Take out the protective plastic from the carriage.
- It is now time to remove the ink cartridge from its package. After removal, take out the plastic wrap by pulling the orange pull-tab.
- Now, hold by the sides of the ink cartridge and twist its orange cap in the counter-clockwise direction to separate it from the ink cartridge.
- Gently slide the ink cartridge into its slot and then press it down until you feel it snap into place.
- Repeat the above procedure to install the other ink cartridges also.
- After installing the ink cartridges, close the front door and the cartridge access door.
- When you find that the printer has finished initializing, touch the OK button.
Loading paper into the printer:
- The first step is to slide out the input tray. The second step is to take out the packing material (if any), and then slide the paper guides.
- Load a stack of plain white paper into the input tray.
- Gently slide in the paper width guides in such a way that they rest against the paper edges.
- Now, insert the input tray back inside your HP office jet pro 8025 printer.
- Touch the OK button on the printer’s control panel. Now the printer will print the alignment page.
- Open the scanner lid of the printer and place the alignment page on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid and touch the Scan button.
- Your HP printer will now scan the alignment page. After the scanning, you will see an Alignment Successful message on the printer control panel.
After finishing that, you can proceed to install the printer software.
Install printer software:
- Download the printer software from the official HP site.
- Once the downloading process is finished, navigate to the Downloads folder on your computer and double-click the printer software file.
- When you find the Open Executable File? pop-up window, click on the OK button.
- In case you find a User Account Control dialog box on your computer screen, click on the Continue or the Yes button.
- Now, you can follow the remaining on-screen instructions to finish the printer software installation on your computer.
The hardware and the software setup of your HP’s Office Jet Pro 8025 printer are now completed.
We have now seen the steps involved in the hardware setup and the software installation of your HP office jet pro 8025 printer.